• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mr. Freeze Realistic Custom/Kitbash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
My realistic Nolan-style Mr. Freeze. Asking $100. Open to offers and trades. PM or post your interest.

Only thing is he doesn't have feet, they are included, I just didnt feel like working his boots on over them. You can put his feet on and his boots back on, or leave him as he is, you can't tell he has no feet, and I'll include a Hot Toys stand as well.

Looking for a SS 12" T-1000 ex, a HT 12" BD Endo, HT Iron Man Ex. Mk II Bust, Koto Ex. Iron Man Mk II Bust, 12" Marvel Studios Punisher(Movie or Comic versions).

PICT1336.jpg

PICT1334-1.jpg

PICT1315.jpg

PICT1317.jpg

PICT1346-1.jpg

PICT1344.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a SS 12" T-1000 ex, a HT 12" BD Endo, HT Iron Man Ex. Mk II Bust, Koto Ex. Iron Man Mk II Bust, 12" Marvel Studios Punisher(Movie or Comic versions).

Last edited:
I ordered red sunglasses for Vic months ago, sort of to mimic the red eyes / goggles he has in the animated series.

They finally got through customs and to me just today, thought I'd add some pics with them.

PICT1513-1.jpg

PICT1508.jpg

PICT1507.jpg

PICT1511.jpg

Last edited:
Back