• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star wars Sideshow 12" closeout, custom chewie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
The time has come, I am selling what is left of my 12" star wars figures. These were my favorite ones, but they must go. If you are interested in multiples or the whole shabang, contact me and we can work something out. I am also after a neca 15" skeletor statue, if you have one for sale or trade. Ok, all these figures have been displayed and are complete with box, unless stated. Prices include shipping in the U.S.
IMG_2879.jpg
[/IMG]

1. Custom Chewbacca SOLD

IMG_2492.jpg
[/IMG]
2. Han Solo, repainted head, no doll dot!

3. Princess leia, hands painted to match face and arms.

4. Old Ben, missing stand for the jedi traing probe.
37.00SOLD

IMG_2883.jpg
[/IMG]
5. Asajj Ventress.
38.00SOLD

6. Darth Maul with probe droids, wrist controller has 2 teeth marks (dog got it when I first opened him, my dog doesn't get near my toys)

7. Anakin sith apprentice

8. Hurricane Luke/Vader helmet, SOLD

IMG_2884.jpg
[/IMG]
9. Ewoks, three 12" hasbro ewoks, no box.

10. Bib Fortuna.

11. Endor Rebel Infantry with hasbro speederbike. no speeder box

12. Hasbro Taun-taun with bespin sideshow han in Hoth outfit. no boxes

14. Sid/palp set
SOLD

15. Holochess EX., one figure came with minor paint chips, I touched em up, you can't tell 42.00

Last edited:
A few people have requested pics of Chewie, here is a few. I am going by first come , first served basis. If the first person interested doesn't want him, I will move on to the next, etc. :chew

IMG_2897.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2898.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1627.jpg
[/IMG]

Back