Greedo Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
man that's very sweeeeeeeeeet & a dollar cheaper than Darth Maul!!!! :D

I agree, and I really dig that they are using the same style base as Maul, hope that trend continues...

With all that fine detail in those Mohawk things, I can see some major breakage issues involved with shipping this Bust. It'll be a nightmare for the guys who have to design the shipping create. :horror

I actually want a Greedo more and more!

SS, please get my account back up....

the Safe way is the only way?

This Item ships from the US warehouse only.
What a discrimination for the EU customers!!! Is this the new policy for extra fragile or more expensive items??? Paying additional tax and shipping, especially on the higher priced items will certainly stop me from ordering Sideshow items. Find a suitable solution for this please. It is not a nice feeling, being left out in the rain.

Maybe it's because the edition is very, very small????
I don't know...

Can understand you're upset Alice, but for me, it doesn't really matter - shipping is expensiv wherever it comes from and I have to pay customs/taxes both for items from the UK warehouse the the US warehouse...

The Maul Ships only from the US as well. Hmmm. Couldn't tell ya.

All I know is I got my order in! :banana

I wonder if there's only gonna be 100 made. :confused: Cool if it is!!! WoW this might even becoma a Greedo Collectible thats actually worth something :D

I LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBERISH!
( What a Birthday present he's gonna make :joy )

pordey2 said:
Can understand you're upset Alice, but for me, it doesn't really matter - shipping is expensiv wherever it comes from and I have to pay customs/taxes both for items from the UK warehouse the the US warehouse...
So do we (EU customers), my friend. But we pay significantly less taxes when the items ship from the EU warehouse. A real pain in the neck, these taxes.

You're my friend to Alice
:woo

Taxes is the same for me, even if it's form UK or US - guess that's the drawback of not beeing member of the European Union...

Guess you are right Pordey... All this extra money it is costing us. This can really spoil someone's fun in collecting. It would be a dream if SSC would take that in account for us. Lower prizes for the tax-oppressed! It's not uncommon that wares have different prizes in different countries, so...

I hear what you guys are saying, but being that Sideshow is a US company that even has a EU warehouse is still pretty cool. Some other collectible US companies aren't even allowed to ship to Europe due to license restrictions they have on the product. So with still being able to order from them is a plus. As far as the taxes/vat.......

3rd Quarter 2006, I should be able to come up with $600 by then! Ordered him!

Lembas Eater said:
3rd Quarter 2006, I should be able to come up with $600 by then! Ordered him!

See, that is exactly what I am saying. If EU customers are ordering this piece, they have to take into account that this will cost them at least $ 740, without the shipping. I know, I know, it's all trade politics, but it's my money.

Back