request for a FOTR screen grab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor and take a screen grab of the FOTR SE at 16:23? I can't figure out how to screen grab into a jpeg with my stock video player.

Thanks a million.

I need a screen grab of FOTR:SE at 16:23 mark converted to a jpeg so that I can import the jpeg into a SVG program to trace the design of Bilbos door so that I can import the SVG file into this new software I got that will use my wife's scrapbooking cutting machine to cut the pattern out on a sheet of styrene which I will then make a diorama. It would be amazing if the screenshot can crop just the door area as thats all I need. :)

I need a screen grab of FOTR:SE at 16:23 mark converted to a jpeg so that I can import the jpeg into a SVG program to trace the design of Bilbos door so that I can import the SVG file into this new software I got that will use my wife's scrapbooking cutting machine to cut the pattern out on a sheet of styrene which I will then make a diorama. It would be amazing if the screenshot can crop just the door area as thats all I need. :)

:horror You lost me at 'I need...' :google

:lol

PZ is on it! Ok, my "disc" isn't the same on times. If this is the correct spot, lmk and I can get you a higher res version.:peace

door.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Dudes, I appreciate the help, just thats the wrong side of the door of what I need. :)

The best shot is as Bilbo turns his back on Gandalf to lock the door. Thanks guys.

door4.jpg
[/IMG]

door5.jpg
[/IMG]

This it? I grabbed two so you could see the detail on the right side. :joy

Woot woot! Thanks so much. Thats it... I try to explain better what I'm doing.

My wife has a machine that looks like a printer except it uses a blade to cut words, shapes, etc in paper, vinyl, etc. It even works on thin plastic. Usually the shapes and words are on preformatted cartreges.

I just bought a computer program for it that allows me to use drawing programs to make what I want it to cut.

This metal work on the door was way too complex for me to draw free hand. Now with the jpeg I can trace it with my drawing program and have the machine cut it out on plastic!

I'll let you know how it comes out and if it works I may have these available for sale or trade. :)

Thanks!

My wife has a machine that looks like a printer except it uses a blade to cut words, shapes, etc in paper, vinyl, etc. It even works on thin plastic. Usually the shapes and words are on preformatted cartreges.

I just bought a computer program for it that allows me to use drawing programs to make what I want it to cut.

This metal work on the door was way too complex for me to draw free hand. Now with the jpeg I can trace it with my drawing program and have the machine cut it out on plastic!

I'll let you know how it comes out and if it works I may have these available for sale or trade. :)

Thanks!

Keep me posted on this project. I'm very interested. :rock

Thanks!

Is it a Cricket? Those are soooooo neat! I don't have time for crafty stuff anymore but if I did I would have one of those!

Back