2 New SSE Monsters!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Mark your calendars! Sideshow will release for order and immediate shipping, TWO more SSE monsters on B&W Friday, November 25th! Ouch! :horror

There will also be discounts on other monsters as well!

Last edited:
lakeshouse said:
What is chance of one of them being SSE PF Creature figure? :D :arr

Unless they really throw us a curve, not as likely as them being SSE versions of London After Midnight and the Wolf Man.

mmmy.jpg

FrankenFan said:
Unless they really throw us a curve, not as likely as them being SSE versions of London After Midnight and the Wolf Man.

mmmy.jpg

Ah! But I never said they were Premium Format figures! I would agree that if they are PF, then they have to be LAM and Wolfie, but they could be Metaluna Mutant and Invisible Man also! :naughty

lakeshouse said:
What is chance of one of them being SSE PF Creature figure? :D :arr

Stop with the speculation!!!!!!! :mad:

I fell off my chair and hit my head on my desk as I passed out with exitement at the possibility. :sick :duh ;) :p Although highly unlikely, that would be awesome. :rock In the meantime, I'll sit here with an ice pack on my noggin waiting patiently for the actual release of the PF Creature. :cool:

Aerosmith said:
Hope it's 1/6th Mummy(or Ardeth Bey) & The Invisible Man.

Oh man! I forgot all about Ardeth Bey and the Mummy! Wow, now we have a lot of different possibilities for which ones will get the SSE treatment! The wait is going to kill me! I just hope it really isn't two PF figures at once! That would kill my ALREADY in place budget for the rest of the year, including Christmas! :banghead

can't imagine it'd be anything other than the 1/4 Wolfman & LAM.
It'd be very cool though if SS switched it up a little bit and released a SSE NEW premmie before the color version.

lcummins said:
Ah! But I never said they were Premium Format figures! I would agree that if they are PF, then they have to be LAM and Wolfie, but they could be Metaluna Mutant and Invisible Man also! :naughty

D'oh! Must_remember: Think_before_posting... think_before_posting...

Since I don't collect the SSEs, I never considered the 1:6 figures. Two PFs at once does seem unlikely now that I'm awake. Could be a PF and A 1:6. LAM is the next 1:4 in line, but not certain which 12" figure is. The Mole Man? Do they release these in the same order as their color counterparts?

Feh. I don't know what I'm talking about.

ygor_bnnr.jpg

I'm not liking this turn in direction from Sideshow. I much prefer them to announce figures at least 3 months in advance. I don't like the idea of just springing this on us out of the blue. It's hard enough trying save for pre-ordered figures.
That said, I hope it's the return of the SSE Creature from the Black Lagoon 1/6 figure, I had to cancel my order originally and really regret missing out on one.

We dont have to wait a year to get the stautes, they'll be in stock, thats great I hope they keep that up. I hate waiting a year for a statue.

I would much rather have mine right away as well. I am not a very patient person!!!

Is the Predator maquette shipping yet?!?!?!?!?!

Jesse

Back