• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: V1 Joker & DCD Joker Parts & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
FS: HT BR Joker Shirt, DCD TDK, DCD BB + more*Cheap*!

Bunch of bits and pieces for sale, prices in british pounds:

HT Bank Robber Joker shirt - GBP 8 shipped UK / 11 shipped international

DCD Joker Body - GBP 8 shipped UK / GBP 10 shipped international
DCD Joker Sports Jacket - GBP 4 shipped UK / GBP 6 shipped international

DCD TDK Batman loose but complete with all accessories and box - GBP 20 shipped UK / international shipping PM me PENDING

DCD BB Batman loose missing some accessories - GBP 15 shipped UK / International shipping PM me

If you pick up multiple items, shipping will be reduced and I may offer a further discount!

Also - I am open for trades for clothing items that I need:

Shirt suitable for TT Body in grey / white
Non-elastic ties
Black shoes suitable for TT
Black / Brown sweater suitable for TT
HT TDK figure stands
HT Bank Robber Joker pants

Last edited:
Do you have the DCD Joker complete with the box? Are you breaking it up? I would be interested in it if you have it complete with the box.

Does the Batman have the certificate? I forgot to ask in my PM.

I'm only selling parts of the Joker since i'm using his shoes and tie on my own HT joker fig. So you could get the rest of him minus those parts if you want - i'll need to check in my storage if I still have the Joker box, will get back to you in a day or two

V1 Joker parts sold, TDK DCD Batman sale pending

DCD joker parts available - the sports jacket can be used for Gordon customs, going for cheap and further negotiable!

Back