Costume Set???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how much discussion has went on concerning this in the past, but I have to ask.

Would any of you be intrested if Sideshow made costume sets?

For example. Imperial uniforms. Jedi robes. X-wing pilot gear (after Pilot Luke of course).

I would be all over them. :chew

You are probably right. It probably wont happen. But, I would definetly wouldn't pay $80 for another Imperial officer. But I would pay $80 for uniform items to make 2 for myself.

I mean boot, pant, tunic, belt. Hat and blaster. Sold. Hell, even sell blaster packs. People would buy it.

How about environment accessory packs? I would be interested in a Dagobah camping set for instance. I also would like to see new/improved sculpted hand packs and additional head sculpts featuring new expressions for existing figures.

For sure ! Can never understand why they make the head sculpts with the eyes looking straight ahead they look like their on acid. I know the Storm 12 '' is out but a belt for ANH Han would be great.

For sure ! Can never understand why they make the head sculpts with the eyes looking straight ahead they look like their on acid. I know the Storm 12 '' is out but a belt for ANH Han would be great.

Episode II Obi Wan could use a spear or the LightSaber that he fought Dooku with.:)

SS did this for their Civil War series back in the day. They sold complete uniform/accessory sets and then sold weapon sets all on blister cards. They were pretty cool. They won't do this for Star Wars; it would take away from people buying complete figures.

Yeah, I remember the Civil War sets. And that is what got me thinking about this. I just for the life of me can't understand why they wouldn't do this.

How many Jedi and Imperials are there to make? Rebel Fleet troopers? I wouldn't buy another just to kit bash it. Put I would buy parts from a vendor that breaks them down. So do a lot of other people. I really think Sideshow is missing an chance to make some more loot. The patterns are already there.

First and foremost the idea would have to go through LFL and George has a policy not to sell anything for less than the highest possible price collectors will pay for an item.

I prefer eyes looking straight ahead, instead of forced direction, like with leia. Eyes looking straight have more options for posing, instead of eyes loking in a direction. they DO need to Ditch the doll dot, tho.

And i agree, Sideshow SHOULD definitely Do this, but i doubt they ever will.

also, betting that the obi wan and anakin duel sabers will be the exclusive items that come with Dooku.

Didn't another company already pick up a license to make replica Star Wars outfits? I heard about something about Museum Replicas picking up the license shortly after Master Replicas lost their license for helmets, lightsabers, & prop replicas (that went to EFx), & mini helmets (that went to Gentle Giant).

Didn't another company already pick up a license to make replica Star Wars outfits? I heard about something about Museum Replicas picking up the license shortly after Master Replicas lost their license for helmets, lightsabers, & prop replicas (that went to EFx), & mini helmets (that went to Gentle Giant).

Museum Replicas is licensed to do 1:1 costumes. He means having expansion packs of just costumes and accessories in 1:6 scale.

Museum Replicas is licensed to do 1:1 costumes. He means having expansion packs of just costumes and accessories in 1:6 scale.

Ahhh...didn't see it in the the original posters question. Thought it could've been anything including 1:1 costumes.

Back