Jedi Luke regular less than 100 left at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
WOW I wonder what the edition size of the regular is to be almost sold out at Sideshow?

Wow, almost sold out of both editions in less than a week. I'd figure SS would want to see as many as possible.

My only question is if they know there are less than 100 left why not post the ES? Still says TBD.

If they announce an edition size of less than 10,000 pieces on Jedi Luke I think they're nuts. Worldwide sales for something like this could be huge. I'm sure they have a holdback beyond what they sell on the sight for retailers allotments but I'm still amazed SSC sold out/is selling out so fast and am really curious what the final edition size will be.
Anyone else think this is going to be a popular line? Anybody else wondering how many MINUTES it's going take to sell out the Vader exclusive when it's announced?

Edition size will be announced with the newsletter. From the start they said they are making SW collectible 1/6 figures not mass produced figures.

10k is pretty limited for a Star Wars item. Those that look a the value of a collectible would want to look into this line. Prolly wouldn't hurt to pick up 2 of each release for such a purpose.

chamildav said:
Anyone else think this is going to be a popular line? Anybody else wondering how many MINUTES it's going take to sell out the Vader exclusive when it's announced?

When they announce a Boba Fett, I think both versions are going to sell out in the same day.

WOW I wonder how many reg. luke have been sold we will see tomorrow.
I wonder with this line being so hot why sideshow is cutting it off so soon. Maybe they decided to go with selling the figure for one week and whatever is sold is the edition size. Just a thought but it would make some interesting edition sizes in the future.................OUT

Maybe...

Maybe Sideshow is trying to generate excitement and preceived value for the line by starting out with a very limited, highly sought after figure like Jedi Luke. :confused:

Well, if the top 10 on sideshow's site is the most bought recently then there won't be any more than 1,000 Lukes because he hasn't even passed the exclusive Leia. :google

The list on the side how I understand it is by most popular not by how many are purchased. I bet he will jump up to number 1 when updated.

40 or less left I bet there will be quite a few people upset thinking that they could wait on this piece and that it will never sell out and have an edition size of a gazillion and now it will in a week. Sideshow keeping true to their roots no matter how popular a license bravo!!!......................OUT

So does this just mean the figures are sold out at Sideshow, or does that include toy dealers as well?

Viking28 said:
From the start they said they are making SW collectible 1/6 figures not mass produced figures.

how would you define "mass produced"?

i'd say just the exclusive version of 1250 qualifies as "mass produced".

i'd say "limited" means something like 25 pieces, like cking's 1/4th superman.:peace

captain sack said:
how would you define "mass produced"?

i'd say just the exclusive version of 1250 qualifies as "mass produced".

i'd say "limited" means something like 25 pieces, like cking's 1/4th superman.:peace

The word limited is definitely up for interpretation.

I mean Hasbro put out a limited edition Taret Exclusive Lave Vader to promo ROTS. It had a limited edition of 50,000 :google

oxbeard said:
The word limited is definitely up for interpretation.

I mean Hasbro put out a limited edition Taret Exclusive Lave Vader to promo ROTS. It had a limited edition of 50,000 :google

Exactly! Limited doesn't mean didly these days.

Back