SSC Hellboy II Premium Format - Reg and Exc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Hellboy II PF

This is just to quench the thirst :)

DSC_0159.jpg

Taking more pics... but I'm sooo picky about the quality :eek:

The bottom shelf of my display case... sorry about the lighting, not as good as during the day :eek:

DSC_0169.jpg

I thought this thread could use some more pics of Big Red....so here is Exclusive number 253...

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

And for a size comparison...here is Hellboy next to Dr. Jones
DSCN0779.jpg

Here's my EX Hellboy II photos with a few with his cousin "Darkness." My prototype HB won't be here Monday and it's doubtful for Tuesday. It's my bad for predicting those days. I forgot to account for the fact that it has to be custom packed and SS is generously throwing in some goodies... more customer service. I'll post photos as soon after it arrives as possible... I can't wait. Here's my EX Hellboy II photos and a few with his cousin "Darkness."

HB_031.JPG
HB_032.JPG

HB_034.JPG

HB_048.JPG

HB_035.JPG
HB_042.JPG

HB_036.JPG

HB_039.JPG

HB_044.JPG

HB_047.JPG

Hi All,

Big Red just landed today. I want to start off by saying that this is by far one of the best PF's released by Sideshow to date! Everything about HB II is just fantastic. From the clothing to the pose, from the weapons to the accessories, Sideshow knocked this one out of the park.

I've read a few complaints about the side of the RHoD, and it might be just a hair small, but what you're seeing in the photos so far don't do it justice. As Darth Pain said "It looks much bigger in person!" LMAO! I think part of the reason it looks small is, most of the photos are taken from eye level.

I buy a ton of SS pieces, particularly PFs, but to be honest, due to space limitations most of them go right back into the box. This one, however, will stay out on display for the foreseeable future.

One thing I do want to mention: Some of you have noticed that the RHoD arm is bent inward just a hair. Mine was also, but a few minutes with the hair dryer straightened it out.

So here's the photos. Enjoy!

HB1.jpg

HB2.jpg

HB3.jpg

HB4.jpg

HB5.jpg

HB6.jpg

HB8.jpg

HB9.jpg

HB10.jpg

HB11.jpg

They are both awesome. Each one conveys a different message, so much so I have decided to keep both of them as their differences compliment each other.

Mine just arrived last week, and here they are!

SSHellboyIIExc015007.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015015.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015017.jpg

SSHellboyIIExc015018.jpg

Got mine today. It's a truly awesome piece. Here are some pics:

Picture1092.jpg

Picture1099.jpg

Picture1105.jpg

Picture1107.jpg

Back