LOST 2.7 SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lookin4Precious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow! Ok, so an episode unlike any we've seen before.

This episode took us back to the very beginning and showed us highlights from Ana Lucia's side of the island leading up to the moment where Ana Lucia shoots Shannon. A few answers were given this episode...

Interesting occurences/revelations:
- The Bear. We now know that the bear one of "The Others" was holding belonged to the kid from the plane

- The "Nathan Situation." I LOVED the fact that just like Ethan infultrated Jack's group, another "other" did the same with Ana Lucia's. I loved that Nathan and Ethan sound so similar. However, we find out that Nathan was in fact not a part of the Others. But then, why did nobody see him on the plane? Did they simply just not see him? And was nobody concerned with the fact that nobody saw the other guy (forget his name.. the REAL other)??

- Ana Lucia's kids? Notice her reaction when it is asked if she has any??? Very odd

- Again kids are taken. And they are said to be in a "safe place" they are "better off". Why???

- BOONE WAS TALKING TO BERNARD!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that was so amazing. And SO frustrating! Anna tured it off!!! But you can't blame her.. what would you have thought?!? Wow... blew my mind!

- The other DHARMA symbol. Replacing the yin/yan like snake is an arrow pointing straight up. Any thoughts on this???

- The contents of the crate. A bible? Radio? GLASS EYE? Very strange...

- Next week looks amazing also. The two tribes finally meet... jack reunites with Ana Lucia... Shannon really is dead!?!... Sayid gets shot? And comes after Ana... can't wait!

Last edited:
Good episode! I can't wait till next weeks now.

You've summed up some good observations already so I'll give the observations I found a bit annoying...

Ana Lucia dug that giant hole? And only in about 2 days...riiiiiight. Perhaps she had help from Eco but it seemed more likely she dug it herself.

Ana Lucia was also able to carry the dead weight of a human male for a bit of a distance to the hole? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I remember that in season one when Hurley was doing the passenger list, Ethan told Hurley that he was from Canada. Last night, Nathan also said he was from Canada. Maybe all of the "Others" are Canadians......just kidding.:naughty

Lookin4Precious said:
... Shannon really is dead!?!...

Yes...she's dead. According to Cuse, once you die on LOST, you stay dead. The only way she'll be seen again is thru flashbacks ala Jack being in hers.

I think the list of the "good ones" is also a big point. Good for what? Eating? Experimenting on? Saving? Sacrificing?

I also think the Army knife means something too. We know the Dharma Project was privately funded, and not likely connected with the military, so are the underground bunkers left over from some wartime? Perhaps WWII? Hanso was in WWII. Perhaps he was in them or had seen them and remembered them when it came to finding a place suitable for his "experiments".

"Quarantine" on the inside of the door is not a fluke now. There is a reason people lock themselves in a bunker underground.

The Dharma symbol for the new found bunker is an arrow. Perhaps that has something to do with the electromagnetism experiments, even though the magnet seems to be in the Swan bunker. Confusing? Definitely

Personally I am starting to lean towards some military explanation for the "Others," but are too young to be of any WWII connection. :confused:

crocostimpy said:
...The Dharma symbol for the new found bunker is an arrow. Perhaps that has something to do with the electromagnetism experiments, even though the magnet seems to be in the Swan bunker. Confusing? Definitely

Well, we know the Tailers bunker had nothing in it, unlike the Fronters bunker did, so maybe the symbol is just pointing the direction to go in, like a sign post. Just a thought. :confused:

LOTRFan said:
Great band! :banana So there were some women fighting in WWII, that were stranded as well? :confused: :google

Who said they had to be "fighters" to have crashed on the island? USO tour, transport plane.... :rolleyes:

Ironman1188 said:
Who said they had to be "fighters" to have crashed on the island? USO tour, transport plane.... :rolleyes:

I have learned that nothing is impossible on that show, so who knows. :D

Wasn't one of Dharma's focuses on meterology? Something like that? An arrow pointing up to the sky would make sense there, wouldn't it?

Well I think this episode has proved one thing...........it pointless to try and guess the secret.

Next weeks should be a cracker.

IMO best episode of the season so far with the season opener a close 2nd

Agree - This one was the best

I definitely agree this was the best episode of the year...wow. I finally caught up after my wedding/honeymoon and all that.

One thing no one seemed to mention - but is Ana Lucia ex-military herself? She's pretty much a hardass, with mad fighting skills. (You guys probably already covered that, but was just wondering)

Anyone else loving the character of Echo? He's obviously very religious - to the point that he didn't talk for 40 days? (biblical ref - or just coincidence)

I must admit, after yesterday's show, I was sorta bumming that we were going back to the other cast members now...lol. I am beginning to like the new folks. I'm sure we'll see a lot of them anyway.

And who thinks Saeed is going to tear Ana Lucia a new one? I was even think ing that maybe they know each other - ie, if Ana Lucia is a US Vet from the Iraq War....maybe she and Saeed have bumped into before.

Anyway, lovin life with LOST on the air. Hope they can keep this kind of suspense, anticipation and enjoyment up!

One thing no one seemed to mention - but is Ana Lucia ex-military herself? She's pretty much a hardass, with mad fighting skills. (You guys probably already covered that, but was just wondering)

Ah good point and connection. Either she is ex-military or perhaps is from a military family and was breed as a hardass in such a family?

I must admit, after yesterday's show, I was sorta bumming that we were going back to the other cast members now...lol. I am beginning to like the new folks. I'm sure we'll see a lot of them anyway.

Ah but now we have three newer characters now to find out new backstories and more connections from. :joy

And who thinks Saeed is going to tear Ana Lucia a new one? I was even think ing that maybe they know each other - ie, if Ana Lucia is a US Vet from the Iraq War....maybe she and Saeed have bumped into before.

Ahhhh another good point and what a great connection that would be.

They could be clones, descendents, ancestors of the crash victims but have gone through a time warp (either way) and are now evil. Or are they?

It's fun to speculate. It will be fun to see how Ana Lucia develops. I'm sorry that Dr. Mike is dead though...

Darklord Dave said:
They could be clones, descendents, ancestors of the crash victims but have gone through a time warp (either way) and are now evil. Or are they?

It's fun to speculate. It will be fun to see how Ana Lucia develops. I'm sorry that Dr. Mike is dead though...

Dr. Mike??? Who's that? Why does that not sound familiar to me at all?

Lookin4Precious said:
Dr. Mike??? Who's that? Why does that not sound familiar to me at all?

You know... I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm sure I've been paying attention, but that just doesn't do anything for me... :confused:

lcummins said:
You know... I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm sure I've been paying attention, but that just doesn't do anything for me... :confused:

Then I propose that Dave is enjoying a little joke. As if the mysteries of Lost are not frustrating enough.. our fearless leader has decided to mess with us that much more....

Dr. Mike, do you concur?

So no fans of "Ed" here eh? The character that Ana Lucia imprisoned as a "other" was Dr. Mike, a regular on "Ed" back in the day. Don't you know your quality TV folks?

Back