• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys for sale anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrhertz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
New to the forum but trying to find anyone that has sold out hot toy figures Aliens and Predator that they are willing to part with for reasonable prices? Even the rare figures. Or even any ideas maybe.

Actually he will be able to post in the Want to Buy section even as a new member. He just will not be able to sell.

Killrhertz, simply go to the Commerce section and a Want to Buy section should appear for you. Start a new thread with what you are looking for in the title and a description in the box then just start the thread like you did this one.

Hopefully someone may be able to help you find what you are looking for.
Hope this helps
Shell
x :peace

Actually he will be able to post in the Want to Buy section even as a new member. He just will not be able to sell.

Killrhertz, simply go to the Commerce section and a Want to Buy section should appear for you. Start a new thread with what you are looking for in the title and a description in the box then just start the thread like you did this one.

Hopefully someone may be able to help you find what you are looking for.
Hope this helps
Shell
x :peace

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol:lol:lol

this woman is wiser than I ever could be :lecture

New to the forum but trying to find anyone that has sold out hot toy figures Aliens and Predator that they are willing to part with for reasonable prices? Even the rare figures. Or even any ideas maybe.

I got a couple I just put up on eBay, feel free to make me an offer. I'd prefer it I helped out a board member anyway:D

Here's a link to one, just check out my other items in the link
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250407041932&_trkparms=tab=Selling

Back