Scarecrow mask the order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SO my good friends i'm opeing this new thread to see how muc poeple are interested in the scarecrow mask!
Unfortunately i will not make the jacket anymore for the moment!
THis is what you will get!

Price for the mask and rope is 50$ + shipping

Here's the list
Deckard
bwayne
aussieinnyc
villainsfan42
Cocoboloboy
J-Wild
intothevoid
yautja31337
titan1
phoenixram1977
cerealkeller
carbo-fation
zahal
Buttmunch
Raymond Ferraro
hbk007
metaphorge
stmod0568
Minitrucker
calvarenga
EVILFACE
Highlyfueled
Darkartist81
K07
KingGrayskull
Nils
Batman1939
Mollins

I will not begin with those until 1 month but i want to have a precise number of people before i began and i want to finish some commissions first (maximus)

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent, this is great, we'll likely not see this from Hot Toys, and your quality is just second to none. :rock

there is a possibility that i would be interested. would there be a discount for purchasing 2 masks?

Hey buddy for the moment it's 1 mask/person! Maybe after i finish the first bash i can make some more but they are hand made and takes long to make! It's not like casting a head or something!
And i will make them for sur that's not a possibility. :naughty

acutally i don't provide the head! It's just a removable mask! And will fit any 1/6 sculpt! Unfortunately they are no good cillian head for the moment IMO

everyone that is interested and is lucky enough to get a mask it is well worth it. Have patience but it pays off in the end.

acutally i don't provide the head! It's just a removable mask! And will fit any 1/6 sculpt! Unfortunately they are no good cillian head for the moment IMO

ok. it's not like you actually can see his face under the mask, or that his face is even iconic. the mask is really the most important part.

after you have a number of masks to make, and they are made, will you re-make the straight jackets?

mm for the straighjacket i don't know!
I prefer to say no for the moment but when this woill be finished send me a PM and we can discuss it!

i don't collect dk stuff, i just wanted to say how cool this thing is.
but, if i did, i'd rather have a cool scarecrow figure than another damn joker.

Oooo. This is very tempting. I'm going to have to think it over. I'll probably cave though.

Put me down for one. :lol

Last edited:
Back