Filling in the Ranks!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like em id have let those Tie pipes dangle free though, he looks like he has set the pipes to the suck setting atm

Whats the recipe ? Marmit Tie ?

Like em id have let those Tie pipes dangle free though, he looks like he has set the pipes to the suck setting atm

Whats the recipe ? Marmit Tie ?

Yeah, it's a Marmit. Yeah i think the pipes look funky too. They are kinda stiff though, so they stick out funny. I guess I could heat them up and pose them though.

Buddy, I loved yours soooo much you inspired me to get my finger out and get on with mine.
Still got plenty to do but its a start...

Dorgmal

tiepilot1.jpg

OK, paint is pretty much done. Still trying to decide if I want to try and add anything to the armor. Like the kama (skirt) thing that some of the troops wear in Ep 3. Gonna try my hand at weathering him up a bit too. I don't have any experience with it, or painting for that matter so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks for looking.

Really dig the Imperial Officer with armor. it doesn't quite make sense (like a lot of things in Star Wars) that he wouldn't wear torso armor but it looks damn cool

Back