• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow AH Emma Frost Comiquette Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much are you offering?

I don't really want to sell mine, but the last one on the Bay sold for quite some $$!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I'm sort of looking for a reasonably priced Exclusive version though.

Well she does reach the $350-$400 mark, just to give u a heads up, she is the grail of the AH collection, so far I would think she's in good standing...

U might wanna get on the waitlist at SS as well, u never know with them, if u want it for retail. I saw once a Captain PF Ex go for retail from SS before long after being sold out.

good luck in your search, i was looking for one sometime ago, but i finally got one from a fellow freak.
i paid $475 for mine, maybe a bit of a premium though these seem to be getting harder to find for some reason. oh yeah that was shipped to canada also.
either way she's an illusive one that's for sure.:cool:

Hey I`ve been looking for one too not necessarily the exclusive version though the normal will do just fine but I need the seller to be From Europe,Goodluck for your search :)

Back