Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
A few scattered threads about this Renowned Arkham Character but no real Home -- until Now. I am personally still in awe of Cillian's performance in BB...

This Thread is for all Things Collectible Dr. Crane / Scarecrow:
Customs, Toy Figs, Banter, etc.

arkhamcrane.jpg

Rare Pic provided (extricated off the Web) by Wor-Gar. :blackbat

Here's How I'm doing mine...

Dragon Suit
Blue Tie
Newline German Jumper Boots
Sovereign Heads (Both Dr Crane and mashed Hair Cillian) on Dragon Body

CraneSCSuit.jpg

I have just about everything ready for my Custom. Just waiting for Sovereign Cillian heads, mask and Body and I should have Dr. Crane pics up soon... prolly this week.

Great news about the elvis mask for you Guys!
Wor-Gar posted some pics of his too.

The Sovereign Cillian Sculpts are the best available at this time, so I'm going with them... will definitely post pics of my completed DR. Crane and you guys can judge for yourselves.

If you Guys need BB/TDK ref pics, go to screenmusings.com. I also have some saved shots of the actual mask, jacket and boots displayed at a convention...

Hey, what do you think of this one?

I completely respect your creativity and mod attempt, but I'll be brutally honest: It looks like a teddy bear. I think the problem is the material you used: looks too thick for 1/6 scale use. So overall the mask ends up being too bulky.

I completely respect your creativity and mod attempt, but I'll be brutally honest: It looks like a teddy bear. I think the problem is the material you used: looks too thick for 1/6 scale use. So overall the mask ends up being too bulky.

I agree.

Also this message isint too short.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
IMG_0408.jpg

:rock:rock:rock amazing!

I think both are good though I tend to like this one better.

Back