• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow / CS Moore females

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bum

Pirate Ninja
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
For sale in continental US only:

Sideshow:
Emma Frost - Sideshow/Regular - $510 shipped
Black Cat - Sideshow/Regular - $150 shipped
7 of 9 - Sideshow/Regular - S-O-L-D

CS Moore
Magdalena - Artist Proof - $435 shipped
Aphrodite IX - Artist Proof - $435 shipped
Fathom - regular/non-bikini - $435 shipped

Prices are firm this time, due to needing money for home remodeling prior to baby's arrival.

I have them in my climate controlled storage space, so if you buy the item, please allow a few days to ship.

I have 300+ positive feedback on ebay at 100%, and +30 positives here on SSF.

paypal only. Collectibles are shipped via tracked/insured/signature required delivery.

Last edited:
Momentary bump - 76 views... no replies or PMs.

Come on, y'all.

Which Magdalena?

:confused::confused: yeah good question, i assumed the red version, but there was the black/throne version also.

i have the red mag and the AP aphrodite, and they're truely beautiful pieces.
oh yeah fathoms ok, i guess.:lol

I have some home remodeling projects underway as well and needed to sell a couple of pieces as well. Good luck with your sales. (Damn, I wish I could pick up that 7 of 9.)

There are artist proofs of the black one. :rolleyes: They just don't sell very often.

I think those are the manufacturers samples...but then again, you could be right, cuz I've never seen AP versions of the black ver.

I have some home remodeling projects underway as well and needed to sell a couple of pieces as well. Good luck with your sales. (Damn, I wish I could pick up that 7 of 9.)

Ah, but you can, possibly.

I think those are the manufacturers samples...but then again, you could be right, cuz I've never seen AP versions of the black ver.

I apologize for the flippant eye roll.

7 of 9 is 86'd and on its way to a new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back