Which 12" Bounty Hunter do you want sooner rather than later?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 12" Bounty Hunter do you want sooner rather than later?

• Bossk

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Dengar

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Durge

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Greedo

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • IG-88

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Calo Nord

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Aurra Sing

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Zam Wesell

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Zuckuss

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 4-LOM

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Which 12" bounty Hunter do you want sooner rather than later? I am not including Boba or Jango Fett. I know everyone wants those first, so lets say this is the one you want after them.

Bossk
200px-Bossk.jpg

Dengar
200px-Dengar2.jpg

Durge
200px-Durgecomic.jpg

Greedo
200px-Greedo.jpg

IG-88
200px-Ig-88.JPG

Calo Nord
275px-Calo_nord.jpg

Aurra Sing
Aurra_sing.jpg

Zam Wesell
Zamwessell.jpg

Zuckuss
200px-Zuckuss.jpg

4-LOM
200px-4-LOM.jpg

Greedo's the only one I'd even remotely care to own out of that bunch. Maybe the exclusive could come with a big scorch mark on his chest. ;)

Aurra Sing

I remember being a kid playing with the kenner figures and Dengar was a figure that no one wanted to play with lol.

Look Sideshow: Greedo is at 69%!!!!!

Make him! Make him! Everone ( 9 people anyway:rolleyes: ) wants one! :joy

Dengarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have to go with my goto guy from Star Wars miniatures - Dengar.
Sorry Dude heh heh heh

He laid enough beatdowns to warrant an appearance before greedo.

:joy

Never been big on any of the bounty hunters, really, but of those choices, I think I like Zam's costuming the best. If Durge ever made it out, I might get him, and Aurra as well, under the assumption that she'll include one or more of "her" lightsabers.

Geez, I guess I'm the only one who likes IG-88. Not much of a screen impact, but I like his unleashed back story. Plus, I voted for him because SS can't use one of their standard bodies, and won't make him, anyway.

Dengar is definately marginalized. I think it is his morose expression which makes him look like he regrets whatever he did to get that wrapping that looks like is holding in a head wound. :sick

I picked Zam because she's hot and would be fun to play with. ;)

I always thought Aurra would've made a better proctologist than a bounty hunter.

Wow, I'm the only one who voted 4-Lom! I just think he'd be a cool figure. Also wouldn't mind Zuckuss, Zam Wessell, or Greedo.

If they do Zam Wessel the exclusive should be the morph alien face.

Good poll.

I voted for and am hoping for Zam Wessel. A figure with interchangeable heads would be great.

Seaward said:
No love for Bossk!?!
He is some kinda dinosaur/mutant/thingy in a yellow jumpsuit, c'mon!

he has a cool look, but like with hasbro's R2-D2, i'm happy with the hasbro version of bossk, just like with 4-Lom zuckess, and IG-88. if sideshow were to make these after they get all the important major characters done, i'd get them, but for now i want major characters.:peace

im voting bossk cause then chewie would have a play toy to beat up
i love the rival betwean chewbacca and bossk its great

Back