• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want: Hot Toys BD T-800 sunglasses; Have: other stuff, money

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up an awesome HT BD T-800 awhile back, and have been working on getting him in nice shape, but I am missing the critical ingredient of the sunglasses! Let me know if you have one for sale/trade.

Haves (let me know if you need pictures):
-Hot Toys BD T-800 Gatling Gun w/bag (for T2 Arnie or Blaine customs)
-Hot Toys V1 Joker head (minor mark under his mouth, was like this out of the box)
-Sideshow hatless Indiana Jones head
-some nude 1/6 bodies (including Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th Pt. 2)
-a Jason Voorhees mask (modified version that came with Freddy vs. Jason Freddy, so it can be worn)
-1/6 scale Dragon SWAT team outfit (from the movie SWAT); the glasses and communications gear from this are damaged, but it would still make for a great Jim Gordon in SWAT gear custom
-lots of 25th Anniversary GI Joe stuff, including a carded Doc
-some DCUC figures (including complete Atom Smasher)
-several Minimates (including the hard to find Desperately Seeking Susan 2-pack) and Kubricks (some Alien stuff, Reservoir Dogs, etc.)
-Classics Transformer V.1 Starscream (boxed and loose); Animated Soundwave (loose)

Thanks.

Thanks Oneye! Though I haven't done it a lot on this forum (in large part because I don't have much "higher end" stuff yet), I am always happy to help folk out when I can. I have helped a number of non-U.S. members elsewhere get U.S. based, retail stuff for cost. So if anyone is reading and needs some help in that area, don't hesitate to ask.

Back