• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS 1/6 Indiana Jones gear...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to make a 'Streets of Cairo' Indy and I don't need a whole new figure boxed with all accessories to do it. I already have the pants, and don't need the stock belt/holster or whips as I'm getting customs done up, just need any of the following. What I can't grab from my fellow freaks, I may try to score on Ebay:

1. head with hat
2. shirt
3. gas mask bag
4. pro-body with boots (if anyone is ditching theirs for an HT upgrade or something)
5. revolver

I also have a spare hat head Indy with a HT neck joint. Let me know if you want aht one and we can talk about a price. I might even have a few goved hands for the SS Indy I won't need. I will check when I get home from class.

I also have a spare hat head Indy with a HT neck joint. Let me know if you want aht one and we can talk about a price. I might even have a few goved hands for the SS Indy I won't need. I will check when I get home from class.

Thanks bwayne! I'll send you a PM.

Back