What MAJOR character do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What major character do you want to see next?

• Darth Vader

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Princess Leia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi Wan Kenobi

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Qui Gon Jinn

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Chewbacca

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Yoda

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • The Emperor

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

bluesparrow

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the buzz about background characters, I don't see a lot of firm commitment on what major characters are wanted, in what order. Obviously the major characters such as Vader and Han will all be made, but not all probably the first year and some I personally would rather see sooner than later.

I didn't include all I could think of, the limit was 10. My personal choice would be Vader right off the bat, to pose with Luke. What about you?

I picked Vader to go with Luke too, and I think Darth Vader is important to see earlier, to see how much the fabrication of armor pieces will go to upping the price of these figures. I think Vader will sell out, but also be indicitive of what to expect in troopers (both clone and storm), and guys like Boba Fett.

My vote was for Vader also. I just think he'd look great posed with Luke. Eventually I'd like to have all the SW characters from episodes IV, V and VI that you mentioned. I'm sure I'll end up with some of the EU characters and prequel ones as well.

Actually, I surprised myself in answering this question...

I picked Obi-Wan ....(I also assumed it meant the younger Obi-Wan)
I have come to like the Obi from ROTS quite a lot and he is now the definitive version of Obi-Wan for me.

I voted for The Emperor. I would say Vader, but I want them to get a few SW figs under their belt before coming out with the big daddy everyone wants.

I voted for Qui-Gon just for the fact that there is nothing of him available right now...

Bobe Fett would be my 2nd choice.

Funny how this poll is for "major" characters yet Fett is winning by a landslide. Someone with a total of 6 lines in the entire OT I don't think is major.

I want to see him soon too of course. I think the next couple of figures WON't be major characters but more supporting players.

I was thinking the same thing I never really concidered Fett to be a major character in the movies. I will get him of course.

For some reason I like Jango more than Boba...

I would really like to see Darth Maul and Count Dooku soon. There's something about those sith lords...

Agent0028 said:
For some reason I like Jango more than Boba...

I would really like to see Darth Maul and Count Dooku soon. There's something about those sith lords...

Prolly cause Jango can be considered a major character while Boba really isn't.

I want Dooku as well. Hasbros is nice, but I'm sure SS's will blow it away.

Jango is not a major character either....
He made a major contribution, but not a major character. (His DNA)
He is more like Darth Maul....Major contribution to the story (Revealing themselves (The Sith) to the Jedi - Killing Qui-Gon and thus spurring on the hunt for the Darth Sidious and the eventual Clone Wars.)

Darklord Dave said:
I think the next couple of figures WON't be major characters but more supporting players.

Same here. I'm guessing the next one will be a prequel character and a villain, possibly Darth Maul.

Back