D4rkShaDoWz' Posters and Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello feaks! :emperor These are probably some of my best creations. Most are done in Photoshop and would love to hear what you think. :D

TDK Stuff: These date in order from when pictures were scarce so don't expect the best images.

7761c0b7.png

batmanposter3.png

version2.jpg

joker1rev4.jpg

A Star Wars styled poster.
tdkposterchar2.jpg

Updated Version:
tdkposterchar3.jpg

twoface2.png

Last edited:
Lol. I love the last one :p I really like how you blended some of the pictures together, for example the first dark knight poster and your "superhero showdown" poster. I like the catch phrase on your Transformers Imax Experiance ad! Personally I dont like the second DK one because batman seems to glow a bit too much. Overall I really like your style, Great Job!

SR. you do some awsome work! maybe you could help with something if possible. i just started to use photoshop to apply color to some of my artwork. but i can't figure out how to change the color of the line of the drawing. is it's possible to change the thickness of the line also?. i don't want to hi-jack your thread but maybe you can hide me in the right path. thanks.

:monkey3

You mean a line you've already drawn? For that, use the Marquette tool (little rectangle) and select the part of the line you wish to change. Then go to Image -> Adjustments and then Hue and Saturation. From there you can pick practically every color and shade.

You mean a line you've already drawn? For that, use the Marquette tool (little rectangle) and select the part of the line you wish to change. Then go to Image -> Adjustments and then Hue and Saturation. From there you can pick practically every color and shade.

thank you for that i'll have to try that when i get home from work. :duff

Back