• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB some Enterbay Bruce Lee Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so I'm looking for some collectables of one of my hero's, Bruce Lee and I'm pretty much hooked on Enterbay. :rock :rock

I've thought of a great display which includes some BL figs along with my trophies/badges and license I aquired when training and competing in Karate a long time ago.

So if anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it.

I'm looking for the figs from:

Enter The Dragon Vers A & B
Way of the Dragon
Fist of Fury
- Although I might have one, just waiting to hear so I'm still putting it out there

Please pm with what ya got and prices.

Thanks peeps :duff
x :wave

I didn't realise that you liked Bruce Lee mate? :)

Good luck in the search buddy :duff

This is about the best price youll find for ETD Version A:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Enterbay-Bruce...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Way of Dragon is about 400$ too on ebay,if you are located in USA this is the best deal on Fist of Fury by far,300$ shipped!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Enterbay-Bruce...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Good luck with your search,i just got into Bruce Lee myself and i strongly regret i didnt before as the ETD B is a real pain to find now and i want that one BADLY!

Thanks for posting the auction, I finished doing some mod stuff, saw this and went to buy it the ETD and it has now sold. :banghead

Please, anyone. I appreciate all the help, if anyone sees an auction for these items I am looking for please pm me with it.
Thanks in advance
Shell
x :peace

Thanks GG, yeah he's one of my all time hero's.
Always been a big fan but only recently discovered the figs so I'm just kinda catching up.

Thanks buddy :rock
x :wave

Thanks for posting the auction, I finished doing some mod stuff, saw this and went to buy it the ETD and it has now sold. :banghead

Please, anyone. I appreciate all the help, if anyone sees an auction for these items I am looking for please pm me with it.
Thanks in advance
Shell

:horror I saw that now,ETD figures are extremly popular,prepare to spend a fortune if you want both ETD,like me:D

:horror I saw that now,ETD figures are extremly popular,prepare to spend a fortune if you want both ETD,like me:D
I know they are popular and I have the ££, I appreciate your help but please if you see an auction, send me a pm rather than advertise it here.
Someone clearly saw it and got in before me with that one.

Thanks for your help though.

I know they are popular and I have the ££, so please if you see an auction, send me a pm rather than advertise it here.
Someone clearly saw it and got in before me with that one.

Thanks for your help though.

I should have thought of it,sorry "DONT HIT ME":D

phooey.gif

Back