DpM's pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DpM

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had play around last night with a new lens I bought (Tamron 55-200) my Dark Knight 1/6th scale figures. I used a mirror to reflect the light from the dimmed room light onto their faces. The shutter speed is at the max length (I think). I also used a table tripod and the remote so not to move the camera.
Just getting used to manual focus ans the lens has no built in motor. It's only a cheap one till I can save for an auto focusing equivalent and at £38 can't be bad.

Any comments are welcome.

I think the lighting makes the figures look even more realistic.

3410609382_d37fb7f4a5.jpg

3410609376_4b067aa49e.jpg

3410609374_bb8928c6b9.jpg

Im going to use one or two fo the pics to make myself a sig soon.
I may also get similar pics with my Freddie and Jason 1/6th's

They're neat (Batman looks real) but... Please don't take offense to this. You seem like a serious photographer. I would like to see some real photography. I mean, not pictures of toys. I have yet to see a photography thread at this forum that is not pictures of toys. Don't get me wrong, the toys are artistic in themselves, but they're not the kind of things you see in a serious artistic portfolio. It's kind of funny that it's an art forum and there's barely any original art. I have nothing against fan art but I respect original art so much more.

But they are nice pictures!

No offence taken. I will be using this thread for all kinds of pic's these just happen to be the ones I took last.
I am serious about photography just not too amazing at it yet. As soon as I take things I feel others should see they will appear here.

Thanks

Back