Which Prequel background/supporting Jedi do you want Sideshow to make first?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Prequel background/supporting Jedi do you want Sideshow to make first?

• Total voters

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hopefully these will all be made over time, but if you could choose which 12" Jedi was released first, which one would it be?

Saesee Tiin
tiin.jpg

Luminara Unduli
luminara.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi
kiadimundi3.jpg

Shaak Ti
shaak.jpg

Kit Fisto
fisto.jpg

Barriss Offee
barriss.jpg

Plo Koon
plokoon9.jpg

Eeth Koth
eeth2.jpg

Aayla Secura
secura.jpg

Agen Kolar
739_agen_kolar_2.jpg

Last edited:
For me it was a tough call between Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto.
I had to go with Shaak Ti though, I think she will be kick ass when Sideshow brings her to life.

Gotta be one of the hot chicks, so I went with Shaak Ti, for her unforgettable (albeit deleted) death scene on ROTS. Aayala Secura would be okay too, I'd love to see how SS does a blue body like that.

in my opinion Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar are the same character, regardless of what lucasfilm says. just because they were too cheap to get the original actor back, i think it's goofy to create a whole new character, just like they did with adia galla and stassis ali. [cartman voice]LAME[/cartman voice]:naughty

with that said, i'd like agen kolar.:D

none of those losers.

;)

I guess I would vote Plo Koon.

Last edited:
Koth, if only because SSC would be insane not to make Aayla at some point. As for the Kolar/Koth thing, I would have much preferred that they stay the same character, but seeing that they didn't, I feel Koth would make the better choice of figure. The detail on his make-up applications just seemed so much better, crisper and cleaner. Kolar looked very much like a rush job to get Koth into the Geonosis battle. Granted, it was slightly better in ROTS, but still not as good as Episode I.

Aayla and Shaak Ti for me....But I would buy every single one of them in a New York minute. :joy

It's a tough choice but I voted for Shaak Ti. I'd love all of them, but at the top of my list are Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Kit Fisto.
If Sideshow is ever going to make Shaak Ti and Fisto, I'd ask that they make the tentacles out of a soft rubber like the Creature FTBL suit. I own the Hasbro Shaak Ti, and although it's not the worst I've seen from them it could be vastly improved upon. Also, the Hasbro Head is oversized, I hope Sideshow won't give her the old Sideshow big head syndrome since I already have that version.

Some other Jedi that didn't make the list that I would like in the future are:
Oppo Rancisis
Yaddle
Yarael poof
Even Piell

God No Yaddle UGH!
That was a disgrace! Write her out of the trilogy!

I thought having her detracted from what lucas said years earlier about not telling anyone what Yoda was....in terms of race and that he is unique.
I always likened him to being a Force Spawned entity that was put there for a purpose...in this case, to train Jedi to keep peace throughout the galaxy (And bring balance to the force....Of course Anakin and Obi are so vital in that as well)

I never really noticed how much Shaak Ti looks like a circus clown. If I had to pick one from that bunch I guess I'd take Kit Fisto, but only if they sculpted him with a big grin on his face.

Sir Tristram said:
God No Yaddle UGH!
That was a disgrace! Write her out of the trilogy!

I thought having her detracted from what lucas said years earlier about not telling anyone what Yoda was....in terms of race and that he is unique.
I always likened him to being a Force Spawned entity that was put there for a purpose...in this case, to train Jedi to keep peace throughout the galaxy (And bring balance to the force....Of course Anakin and Obi are so vital in that as well)

Um, yeah. Maybe Yoda was Spawned by the same Midichlorians that Spawned Anakin? :rolleyes:
Star Wars is Lucas' Baby, whatever he says goes. And if he says there is more then one Yoda type character in the universe, then there is.

screamingmetal said:
Um, yeah. Maybe Yoda was Spawned by the same Midichlorians that Spawned Anakin? :rolleyes:
Star Wars is Lucas' Baby, whatever he says goes. And if he says there is more then one Yoda type character in the universe, then there is.
Um...right....that's what I just said....I didn't conjure the remarks about Yoda, that's from Lord Lucas's mouth. :rolleyes:
...The same one that told his ILM guys to make Greedo shoot first. :stick
That infallible mouth....

Yarael Poof and Oppo Rancisis, while both great Jedi, could pose problems. Poof with his four arms and Rancisis with his serpentine lower body may be a bit of a logistics problem for SSC, though if they could be pulled off, they would make for some incredible figures.

I must say, I'm liking this interest in characters like Kit and Aayla. While we're at it, why not throw Coleman Trebor, Bultar Swan, and Sora Bulq out there? What about Cin Drallig, Bene, and Adi Gallia? The possibilities are great, and that's without dipping into all the cool EU prequel Jedi. The entire Jedi Council, in its Episode I, II, and III versions should make it out before the end of the line. That's only a dozen and a half or so figures. Shouldn't be a problem...right? :D

Sir Tristram said:
Um...right....that's what I just said....I didn't conjure the remarks about Yoda, that's from Lord Lucas's mouth. :rolleyes:
...The same one that told his ILM guys to make Greedo shoot first. :stick
That infallible mouth....
I was commenting on the spawned part, I don't think Lucas has ever said that Yoda was possibly spawned by the force. If he did it's news to me.
I agree with keeping the mystery surrounding Yoda's origin and species, but I don't think Yaddle takes any of the mystery away. Sure there is another of Yoda's species walking around, that doesn't mean Yoda is any less unique.

Back