• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Joker V1 complete clothing with hands and shoes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuDDaH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am looking for a complete HT Joker V1 clothing Set. It has to be complete with everything that came with the Figure. I need the Hands and the shoes also (It would be nice if the pegs were included, but I can get them some where else). Basically I need everything except the Body, Head and the Box.

Please post your offers in this thread with prices including shipping to Germany (only insurred with Tracking).

It would be great if you got some pics. But thats not really necessary.

I hope somebody wants to sell me his stuff. Thats shouldn´t be a big Problem since the announcement of the Deluxe Joker. I´m hoping somebody wants to let go what he or she got because of that.

Thanks for checking my thread ...

Thank you:)

hmmm ... I only found one and that one isn´t complete ...
What I noticed is that since the DX joker got along, a lot of sellers try to sell their V1 Jokers for a lot of Money. I wouldn´t pay as much as the new DX Joker will cost. In Fact I want to pay less and if I only get the clothes and accessories, I want to even more less.

So I am hoping for more offers ...

Back