Hot Toys Samuel L. Jackson head sculpt recast for Mace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently was looking at my collection and there is one figure I can’t stand to look at the Mace Windu AKA Mr. Jackson. I recently saw a pic of a Hot Toys head sculpt of Sam and its Fantastic I was wondering how hard it would be to recast the head without the facial hair. It would make a great Mace Windu. So I'm hoping someone with the talent and know how will post there opinion about this matter. I would even buy the Hot Toys Spirit character and send it to whomever if they can get it done and make it available to the rest of the freaks.

Hot Toys version
octopus2.jpg

20081124010909415jpgzh7.jpg

If you know you can get it done PM I'm very serious about getting this done and if anyone else is interested in getting one post way. Here is a great financial opportunity for someone. I'll pay for the figure and you cast and sell it. I just want a decent Mace Windu.

Thats a very cool sculpt of Mr J. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. Shouldn't be too hard to remove the beard.

A small rescult would have to be done to remove the goatee, i've thought about it myself.

I would probably be down for one. Mace is the only SSC figure that I'm completely unsatisfied with, next closest one being ROTS Anakin.

Alright here we go I'm in contact with someone who will do it but were still going to have to wait for the figure to come out in the 2nd quarter and then the alterations. But keep those posts coming. I think a Nick Fury would be cool too.

I actually think Mace would look cooler with the facial hair. In Vanity Fair there was a behind the scenes photo of Jackson in the Mace costume with a very similar goatee. I think it was prior to Attack of the Clones. Come to think of it, he might have had chops too. I thought he looked a lot more badass and that it was a nice change. He had more of a samurai quality about him. Of course when the movie came out he didn't have that look which was too bad. Regardless that sculpt would make an awesome custom.

I am definitely in. This is a great idea.

I'm in for one. I was considering picking up the HT head once the Hong Kong sellers started parting them out on ebay, but didn't really notice he had a goatee going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back