1/6 Duke v2 Custom, and I don't mean Tiger Force

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Duke v2 Custom, Updated

Just finished up the new head. It's the current TT cauc. head but with new hair and a slightly shorter neck. I'm really diggin it! Yes, there's no grin but I'm thinking SSC will take care of that. I'm also a little partial to a sterner Duke.

Duke20.jpg

Duke201.jpg

I'll try and have better pics up tomorrow these were just quickies. He's not entirely complete yet. I did find something for the wings just gotta work on it a little.

Last edited:
Thanks, you guys!

Here's a few more pics. Still not %100 finished.

Duke203.jpg

Duke205.jpg

And one with some other '84ers
Dukewfriends.jpg

... although I guess technically he was the '83 mail-in.

Oh wow dude, they all look great! What headscuplt did you use for Duke? Or did you make it?

Very nice Joes! You do some great work!

What color are Duke's eyes?

Thanks, Coco!

Bwayne, I don't have an exact recipe list for Duke since he was mostly spare parts I'd aquired while piecing together other figures. But the boots,body,head are HT as is the gun holster (British Tank Commander) and the bandolier is reworked from a belt similar to this one. I do not recall the make of the shirt but it was white and had to be dyed the tan, any number of white shirts could be used though. The pants are right here, but they were hemmed a bit. All the various pouches were bought at Monkey Depot. I keep telling myself I need to go back and give everyone cloth pouches instead of the plastic ones...

Die, your Joes are pretty kick ass too! Duke's eyes are blue, they look a bit dark in the pics though.

A funny sidenote to Duke is through a failed dying experiment and an extra shirt I actually have parts to make a Tiger Force version. :lol

tfduke-1.jpg

Good to know. Seeing yours gave me the itch to try making a couple. I just bought some parts to try making Dusty.

Ohhhh yeah! Go for a Tiger Force Duke, that will be great!

I really dig all of your Joes, your capture the characters perfectly & your execution is excellent. Makes me want to get back into making Joes every time I see yours, I made all of mine many years ago & there's so much more to work with now. I've been very tempted to give Zartan, Zandar & Zarana another try at least. Those were fun to make!

Die, I would love to see Zartan and his siblings done up in sixth scale. Those were some of my favorite figures. I don't think they ever really made a bad Dreadnok until the Ninja Force Zartan.

Back