Boxes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm hard to say! I hope it really stands out, maybe something with the poster artwork? I heard the Dead packaging was really nice, maybe something like that. I want it to be bold and really stand out.:D

box art fan

I also am a big fan of figure boxes. I think they make a great back drop for the figures. But I would sacrifice box quality if it meant taking away from the figure. 21st century had this problem. They seemed more concerned with box art than the contents of the box. So far Sideshow has not had this problem IMHO but I would hate to see them fall in to this trap.

I love the to display the boxes with my figs as well. The box fronts for the Jason and other modern horror figures have been ok, but they are nothing compared to the Universal Monsters box art with the original movie posters on them.

Wonder if they might do something similar like Kenner did with the original 12 inchers or prolly something like the Modern Horror figs.

That's classified. It will be unlike any 12-inch box you've seen. But disappointed, you will not be.

Q

I hear it's gonna be rectangle in shape. Wonder if that's true?

BDboystoys said:
Oh ye You gotta have the display window! Thats the coolest bit about them!

That won't be the coolest thing about these boxes...

Q

ooOOOOoo!!!!! i CANT WAIT!! Your making us suffer! Telling us bits about em that make us want em even more, and now we gotta wait till next year for the first of them!

GOSh this line is going to be SOOOOO good!!!!:D :D :D :D

look how happy R2-D2 is!
<-----

How about a slipcover style box with exterior artwork that could be slid off and removed, revealing alternate package design with a window for display? That would give us a choice. A flap-cover doesn't work for those who display in-box.

Ye! Like the Hot Toys Movie Masterpice ones. They have a slip cover over the box and display window. Anyway, Sideshow already got it covered and it sounds like it gonna be something really special! Cant wait!

BB_Happy_2005.jpg

:lol...........................awesome.....................:hi5:

EF is on a bit of a tear.....:lol............but the threads are kind of cool to see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back