Cloud's Art (Pierre Noir and Company)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope you like them. I created Pierre Noir in a state of insanity. I was actually in the psych ward when I created him, with this picture:
PIERREsigned.png

This is Pierre's elder sister, Valentine:
ValentineNoir22signed.jpg

Their little brother Franck:
TheNoirSiblings22signed.jpg

Siblings2signed.jpg

(The Noirs are half-demon, it really shows in Franck.)

This is Cherri-Alice Layye:
Cherrisigned.jpg

How she looked before she had her lobotomy:
Cherri-Alice3signed.jpg

PierreAndCherrisigned.jpg

Pierre is the star of the show but Cherri is the catalyst behind it. If anyone is interested in the story just speak up. I doubt anyone is.

Valentine and her other half, Maurice:
MauriceandValentinesigned.jpg

Pierre and his other 2/3rds, Bonamy & Genevieve:
PierreBonamyandGenevieve2signed.jpg

(They are conjoined twins, they share one pair of legs.)

Pierre and Maurice:
PierreandMauricesigned.jpg

A sketch in my journal:
PierreNoirsigned.png

Court Jester Pierre:
CourtJesterPierresigned.jpg

And a comic. Sorry it's not shaded. Takes a lot out of me to shade these things (I do it with ball-point pen) and I don't think I would have the patience to do it with this whole comic.
CherriShares1.jpg

CherriShares2.jpg

CherriShares3.jpg

CherriShares4.jpg

CherriShares5.jpg

CherriShares6.jpg

CherriShares7.jpg

CherriShares8.jpg

CherriShares9.jpg

CherriShares10.jpg

CherriShares11.jpg

That's the extent of my polished Pierre Noir art (the ones that aren't rated "R" anyway). More stuff later, if anyone wants to see.

That comic is pretty cool.
Especially that last frame :lol

I also like your drawings. I like the first one, the insanity Pierre Noire, the best. Great detail on the clothes and hammer and the shading looks really good. Especially the wrinkles on the clothing.

I like to draw too, but shading is my weak point...

Is all the shading done with a ballpoint, or do you also use regular pencils?

Edit: Also the facial expressions are really good!

Last edited:
You are very talented Cloud. :clap

I love the comic, Cherri is great! You should try to have it published, I'm sure it would do well.

Thank you! I really appreciate the comments. Most people don't like my work. They consider it too weird or morbid.

The only one that is posted above that I shaded with pencil is the pre-lobotomy Cherri.

Here's some more of my art.

Sketch of Lucifer:
Lucifer.jpg

Journal sketch:
MySoul.jpg

Thane, a character from one of my stories:
DisturbedThane.jpg

And another comic, although this one is unfinished. I drew it waiting at the MEPS Center when my brother was joining the army. Air-man is a caricature of myself while Soldier #Whatever was a caricature of my bro. The villain, Airline Chedule, was an actual board in the waiting area and the S was missing.
Air-mancomiccover.jpg

Air-mancomicpg1.jpg

Air-mancomicpg2.jpg

Air-mancomicpg3.jpg

Air-mancomicpg4.jpg

Air-mancomicpg5.jpg

Sorry it's not finished. We got called in to speak to an army guy and I lost the inspiration afterward.

And I'm not big on fan art, but I liked this one. Drawn freehand:
AnakinandLukecropped.jpg

My favorite thing about this one is that my best friend decided to do a companion piece to it of Padme and Leia.

More to come.

Good stuff. I'd keep this thread going with updates, I like what you've shown so far.

Edit: That was a great comic. I like the style. Reminds me a little of the "Return to Wonderland" style, but only a little, yours is very original.

Last edited:
Thank you. I wish I still had that talent! I haven't been able to draw anything beyond Air-man (who is nothing more than a detailed stick figure) in years. I haven't had much inspiration, either.

A sketch:
SometimesWhenSheDreams.jpg

This pic of Pierre looked better inverted:
PierreWithKnife2.jpg

A Satyr:
Satyr.jpg

Nightmarish creature I dreamed up in my psychologist's waiting room:
Screamer.jpg

(She's titled "Screamer")

Character of mine named Theos:
Theos5.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I do need attention..heh.

Good stuff. I'd keep this thread going with updates, I like what you've shown so far.

Edit: That was a great comic. I like the style. Reminds me a little of the "Return to Wonderland" style, but only a little, yours is very original.
I've never read "Return to Wonderland," but if I'm being compared to anything like Alice in Wonderland I am greatly honored!

"Kevin":
Kevin.jpg

"Room":
Room.jpg

Another psych ward creation:
SadOldWoman.jpg

And just to show that it's not all depressing, here is Tiku, a faerie:
tiku.jpg

And a cartoony fan art of Oola, the cutest Twi'lek ever:
Oola.jpg

(I would kill for that giant statue of her that was released about a year ago!)

Last edited:
very cooll work
I love your alter-ego .... errr ...... imagination .... :monkey1

Thanks everyone!

A friend once called that panel "glorious." :)

Actually I have a lot of alter-egos in my artwork and stories. Air-man and Pierre are two of them. This is another, her name is Tarryn:
TallinyII.png

I created her at age 14 (cute anime is insanely easy to draw) and she was my first original reoccurring character in my art. (Technically the first reoccurring character was Jack Skellington.)

Here's some more random drawings:
Restraint-1.jpg

"King":
King.jpg

"Jeremy (unfinished)":
Jeremyunfinished.jpg

Thanks! And while I caught you in my thread I'd just like to say that your current sig cracks me up.

Flappergirl.png

TheDevil.jpg

Back