Your Dream SSC Star Wars Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Every one has their own idea for an awesome SSC version of their favorite figure. I thought we could put all those ideas in one thread. Think of it as your wishlist to the Sideshow Santa. The one with the sack full of severed libs and heads...
Maybe the SSC Veeps will read it and get some ideas.
Of course, they're fans, too, so they've probably been daydreaming this as long as we have!!

ANYWAY! Darth Sidious with McDiarmid likeness and alternate scarred face in ROTJ robes would cover Eps. I, II, III, V, and VI. Give him his lightsaber, cane, alternate lightening hands and a second robe from his duel with Yoda, and I'm happy for a looooong time!
Make his throne from ROTJ so we can recreate the final duel!

Sidious is a must.

Want them to to hurry up and crank out my 2 favorite characters:

Count Dooku with Severed hands lol.

Pumped to see how they do C3PO.

Well, I think most of my major wants will be made, but of the iffy ones I'd like:

Aayla Secura

Plo Kloon

Arena Battle Padme(make one of the versions torn shirt and one not).

Count Dooku for sure - my favorite prequel character. With severed arms and head.

When they make Darth Maul I'd like it if he had all the tattoos on his torso like the EU representations of him.

They wouldn't really have to do anything to make Dooku's hands and head removable. All SSC hands come off pretty easily, and the head could just be heated to be removed.
But would you really display him that way? eww.
I'd love to see Dooku or Jango come with their own severed heads, but since we never saw but fleeting glimpses of their heads in the films, I'm not sure if we'd get severed heads. Besides, it'd be kind of disturbing to see Chris Lee or Morrison with their tongues lolling out, eyes rolled up, and gore spouting from their necks.
:google

Chewy

I think Hasbro did a great job on C-3PO. Sure, the figure had limited articulation, but then, so did the character.

With Chewy, the more I think about it, the more I'm sure that a sculpted bodysuit like Creature from the Black Lagoon is the way to go.
"Real hair" is notoriously difficult to do right, and Chewy's hair hangs in a very specific way. Hasbro's best looking Chewbacca (if you can call it that) was their last sculpted one. It just sounds more feasable to me.

Throw in the bowcaster, bandolier, ESB breathing mask, binders from ANH, and neck chain from ROTJ, and you've got a great Chewy.

Clone Trooper Commander Cody. With extra non-helmeted head.
and ARC Trooper loaded to the gills with accessories. :D

Kenobi

All Prequel Kenobi-
Lightsabers and hilts from Eps I and III, 3 alternate heads, undershirt from ep III, Jedi Robe, alt. "force push" left hand.

If this was offered, I might get two.

With the prequels especially, alternate heads would be a prime way to get one figure to represent the character throughout the series.

Can do the same thing with Ep II and III Anakin. Just need two heads and three alternate hands. Perfect!

I would love a Chewie with silky hair. I think if they use that dried out, puffy shaglike-thing it'll look awful. But a fine silky hair, slightly wrinkled, that hangs straight down would look cool. The only thing it's gonna have to have alot of hair to show weight. I don't want a scrawny-looking Chewie.:clap

My dream figure was Jedi Luke so I'm all set on that front, but second on my list would be old Ben.

Old Ben Kenobi:
-2 sabers (ignited and non-ignited)
-extra "These aren't the droids you're looking for" hand
-Ponda Baba's severed arm

Customikey said:
All Prequel Kenobi-
Lightsabers and hilts from Eps I and III, 3 alternate heads, undershirt from ep III, Jedi Robe, alt. "force push" left hand.

If this was offered, I might get two.

With the prequels especially, alternate heads would be a prime way to get one figure to represent the character throughout the series.

Can do the same thing with Ep II and III Anakin. Just need two heads and three alternate hands. Perfect!

their costumes are to different from film to film to offer this.

captain sack said:
their costumes are to different from film to film to offer this.

What's different? Except for Kenobi's change of shirt for III, it's the same costume all the way through, and except for the arm, Anakin's wearing the same outfit in both films.
Do you see something I don't?
Actually, Anakin IS wearing two different Jedi Robes, but the tunic/pants/boots are the same.

TheObsoleteMan said:
My dream figure was Jedi Luke so I'm all set on that front, but second on my list would be old Ben.

Old Ben Kenobi:
-2 sabers (ignited and non-ignited)
-extra "These aren't the droids you're looking for" hand
-Ponda Baba's severed arm

That sounds great!

Customikey said:
What's different? Except for Kenobi's change of shirt for III, it's the same costume all the way through, and except for the arm, Anakin's wearing the same outfit in both films.
Do you see something I don't?
Actually, Anakin IS wearing two different Jedi Robes, but the tunic/pants/boots are the same.

episode 1 obiwan has an almost white shirt and pants.
episode 2 obi-wan has a tan shirt and white pants
episode 3 obi-wan has a tan shirt, brown undershirt, khaki pants and the boots are different from episodes 1 and 2.

the shirts episode 2 anakin and episode 3 anakin wear are a different shade of brown, and made of different types of material. his boots are a darker shade of brown in episode 3, and the robes are different. and i can't confirm this 100%, but i think when anakin becomes "darth vader" he switches to a black shirt. also anakin's undershirts are different in both films. tan in E2 and brown in E3.

too many differences to just include alternate heads.:peace

Dooku could also come with the Death Star Plans that Poggle gives him!

Grand Moff Tarkin. Who wouldn't love to get a portait sculpt of Cushing? Throw in the Torture Droid and alternate "hold Leia's chin up" hand.

I finished my custom sculpt of Chancellor Palpatine. You can check it out in the galleries section if you'd like.
I suppose there isn't much point to trying a second one, since (hopefully) Sideshow will be working on their own! :cool:

I may be going too obscure for the rest of you guys but I'm thinking this Darth Vader guy would be my dream figure. If you watch the movies he's got a really neat costume. Check it out.

Okay, okay.
I'd want an ROTJ Vader w/removable helmet, lightsaber, hilt, several hands including severed stump. Also Luke's hilt, for fun. And make sure that body is big and buff. Dwarf my Medicom, please.

If you wanna go really nuts, throw in alternate ANH helmet and chest armor. And an alternate ESB Decapitated/Luke Reveal head. Now that's worth $100 easy!

Last edited:
Back