Greetings and salutations...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberpunk12

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello folks! My name's Mike and I live in South Carolina.

My sickness started as collecting comics in the early 80s... which led to collecting figures... which led to busts and statues in the 90s. A Bowen junkie since 1998, I was determined not to allow my collecting habits to go to that next level... but my willpower was no match for Sideshow's polystone-delicious (TM P!tu) awesomeness. My first Sideshow order was the Doom exclusive premium format... which I cancelled as I tried to rationalize collecting items in yet ANOTHER scale.

Wish I hadn't done that. :duh

I finally gave in and have accumulated a small Sideshow collection... it isn't license specific but I gravitate towards the Marvel stuff. My favorites are the Cap and Indy premium format figures, as well as the Gandalf LS bust.

I'd most like to see a Gimgli PF to go with Aragorn and the newly offered Legolas... a Bespin Luke PF... Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel comiquettes (either Hughes or Brooks would knock these out of the park)... and a classic Iron Man LSB.

Happy collecting guys and gals! Always nice to meet fellow collectors. :banana

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Wow, so you've been collecting for over 20 years, huh - that's amazing! Welcome to the Sideshow Freak's board!! :horror

Back