Fate of the Jedi (spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Anybody pick up OUTCAST that came out this week? Just finished, and it's a nice litle opener to the new series. Wasn't great IMO, but at least the preview shows us getting the Sith of Korriban in the second installment.

Cool.. thats my next reading after I finish up with The Rule of Two. Just tell me one thing to look forward to it, are Luke and Ben awesome?

Cool.. thats my next reading after I finish up with The Rule of Two. Just tell me one thing to look forward to it, are Luke and Ben awesome?

OH YEA. Luke and Ben do some awesome stuff towards the end. will put it in spoilers, but
Spoiler Spoiler:

just order the book online... Any one interested in Star Wars Invasion #1 that is going to be released in july? I cant wait for that. It base on the Yuuzhan Vong war...

just order the book online... Any one interested in Star Wars Invasion #1 that is going to be released in july? I cant wait for that. It base on the Yuuzhan Vong war...

Yeah, The New Jedi Order series of books that involved the Yuuzhan Vong are what really got me back into star wars. It really had some good characters in it. I hope that they do the same in the comics.

yeah I hope so too.. during the Yuuzhan Vong there was alot of evil and pain caused to the young jedis, Mara. Also from reading the books, Luke shows some amazing lightsaber skills, even greater then Master Yoda.

Just finish reading the book over the weekend. Over all it was ok in my opinion. Not to much action but a good set up for the next book Omen. It was actually nice to see Han, Leia and Lando back together on a mission.

So finished OMEN yesterday and it was LOADS better than Outcast. Leading up to an AWESOME third book. From what I have read about it, can't wait for it to come out.

I should be getting my copy of Omen this week.. Thanks for the ends up Darth Caedus... Does Luke and Ben get into serious trouble?

I should be getting my copy of Omen this week.. Thanks for the ends up Darth Caedus... Does Luke and Ben get into serious trouble?

Not so much in big trouble, but events were leading up in this book to an awesome showdown in the 3rd
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wont get my copy of Omen till NEXT wednesday :(...which sucks...

Looking forward to reading it as its the authors first foray into the universe, hope she outdoes the Legacy series :D...The again she has Aaron and Troy working with her, so there should be some hope :D...

And thankfully no extra "Mandalorian" injection that ISNT ****ING REQUIRED!

I finished up Outcast not too long ago and I didn't even realize Omen was out already. I'll have to pick it up soon. I like the way this series is heading and I really like the fact that Luke and Ben are side by side. The New Jejdi Order series got me into the Star Wars Novels and I never looked back. :D

Back