• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a DID Gas Mask Bag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indywanabe91

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking for this:
a994_1.JPG

Looking for this:
a994_1.JPG

Toy Soldier Brigade had a ton of these, and I was like, Nah the one that comes with SS Indy will end up being fine... I could kick myself for not getting one now.

You should check Money Depot and Red Planet Toys. Good luck.

I don't have a credit card so I can't buy from those sites. Looking to buy from someone through money orders.

I much prefer Sideshow's bag. This one is nice, but it needs a lot of customizing. Whereas the Sideshow bag's only real mistake is the side pieces are make from the same material as the strap, when it should be the same material as the bag.

I much prefer Sideshow's bag. This one is nice, but it needs a lot of customizing. Whereas the Sideshow bag's only real mistake is the side pieces are make from the same material as the strap, when it should be the same material as the bag.

Ye but I got this one because It's screen accurate!!!...came in the mail a week ago and I distress it to look like the one in the film

Back