Sideshow Greedo Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
show73 said:
I just phoned him, he did not believe me

I didn't believe you! Like come on a 1:1 Scale Greedo Bust!!!! Who woulda thunk!

:banana :banana :banana :wacky :wacky :google :google

Im freaking out yo! Unbelievable! I don't care what the price is Im buyin'
I knew someone was listening to me. Thanks George.:D

I wasn't that motivated to get the Darth Maul 1:1, but I actually think I might get this one if I can afford the Flexpay program in addition to the other PF commitments I have.

Big "IF", I guess.

I'll be buying but not from SS. I'll wait for a dealer to put it up. It looks smaller than Darth Maul, but hard to tell, just hoping for a cheaper price.

indeed

A very interesting choice indeed, DS.

Thirty seconds of screentime, and a $600 collectible. But, he definitely references a famous and much loved scence, has a distinctive and universally recgonized (by SW fans :D) face. Besides, I get the idea this format may work best for non-humans. It's a bold move, and it will be interesting to see how it's received. I don't think anyone saw this one coming. :D

Wow,,,, I'm blown away. Greedo has always been one of my favorites.... Sign me up. I'm buying it for sure.

Greedo said:
Oh ... I think I did! :D

Yeah, I remember that. ;)

I'm all over this piece. I'm seriously thinking of skipping the MR helmet line in favor of the SS 1:1 bust line. The pieces shown so far look amazing. :)

Greedo said:
Oh ... I think I did! :D

What's up with that Greedo. Didn't you make an off comment prior to Fantacular about a 1:1 Greedo? You been doin' some insider tradin'? :naughty

It is amzaing, and I am a huge Greedo fan, but it will be too expensive. I hope a 12" and 1/4 scale Greedo arn't too far off.

My Wife Likes this One!

Hey guys...

My wife loves this one - i might actually get it!!! She says it reminds her of those yummy erasers from when were kids - all I know is i might actually have a cool Star Wars 1:1 in my house now! :)

Back