Production Blog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana Good stuff! Sideshow's pulling out all the tricks today. I thought Fantacular was pretty quiet up until now.

In think SS could be on to something if they could do mini statues of the PF's kinda like DC Direct does with their major pieces....

Collector Freak said:
How so?

Great blog, btw! The more pics the better! :peace
I've seen a few people actually admit that they cheated in voting for Padme by making false email addresses and voting more then once.
I don't want to show links to other forums where they admit it to cheating "coughsirstevesguidecough" but I do think it's true.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that people have done that, but who's to say that Padme is the only one folks have 'cheated' on...? :confused: I doubt the multiple-voting is directly responsible for her victory.

Has it ever been mentioned whether or not Padme will be sculpted like Natalie Portman or the animated version?

They said it'll look like Natalie Portman. :banghead

I don't doubt that people have done that, but who's to say that Padme is the only one folks have 'cheated' on...? I doubt the multiple-voting is directly responsible for her victory.
It's because the Padme cheaters are a more wretched hive of scum and villainy then the other cheaters. ;)

Last edited:
Back