Rambo!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys distribution? Wow. I wonder if they'll be bringing the Terminator figures over here.

i like the price. $65 is a lot better than the $100 we usually pay for hot toys stuff. but it's kinda lame that sideshow is selling some other companies stuff. i'd rather they make their own versions.

WOW! who would thought that would ever happen?
I just hope Hot Toys allows Sideshow to use their new basic body or at least sell their basic body individually. Hot Toys new basic body is one of the best on the market and fast becoming my favorite 1/6 body.
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

This is great and I hope it does mean we'll be able to get the Predators and Alien figures too.

Wow, that hidden articulation thing sounds great!

For those familiar with the Hot Toys body, is that like a Barbie articulation thing? Where the rubber skin covers the mechanism of the joints? :confused:

Polystoner said:
Wow, that hidden articulation thing sounds great!

For those familiar with the Hot Toys body, is that like a Barbie articulation thing? Where the rubber skin covers the mechanism of the joints? :confused:
Only on their hidden articulation body that they're using on Rambo, Private Military Contractor, and a new female version used on Vasquez from Aliens.
Their old regular body was nothing to write about but, their new 1/6 regular body is fantastic, soooo much better then Sideshow's basic body. It's joints are exposed but very nicely integrated into the body sculpt.

It's the new basic body they're using on the Hot Toys Aliens figures.
This is an auction to give you an idea of what their new basic regular body looks like:
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HOT-TOYS-TERMINATOR-SERGEANT-KYLE-REESE-NUDE-BODY_W0QQitemZ5992630169QQcategoryZ27294QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bluesparrow said:
Great news! I too hope they release their Aliens figures here.
Actually, I just got word that the first two Aliens figures are already here in the North Hemisphere (Canada). Unless Sideshow puts them up now to buy, these might sellout before Sideshow could get them.

I may be wrong, but there isn't a Hot Toys Scarface figure is there?

I know there was a custom that was going to be sold ala the Blade Runner figures, but I don't think it ever came out.

Darklord Dave said:
I may be wrong, but there isn't a Hot Toys Scarface figure is there?

I know there was a custom that was going to be sold ala the Blade Runner figures, but I don't think it ever came out.

hot toys previewed a scarface, robocop, T-800 endoskeleton,and predators along with the rambo and aliens figures at a toy show a few months ago.

https://70.86.92.101/forums/showthread.php?t=2195&highlight=scarface

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42286&highlight=scarface

I'd really like to know what other figures they'll be releasing in this deal. I really want the Aliens and Predator figures(but not at import prices).

Well, the Alien and Predator figures were announced well before the Rambo figures. I hope SSC offers them but I don't think they will based on the wording of the announcement on the Sideshow sight. I hope I'm wrong.

Back