• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Enterbay Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon Version B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for Version B of Enter The Dragon from enterbay...i am willing to give 500$ for a brand new and complete one.

I will only pay with Paypal!

Pm me if anyone have one for sale.

Thanks

Espen

Bump...if anyone know any websites that might have this one please link me:)

This must be the best Bruce Lee they did to date - I had it on display some time ago, but had to sell it when I was running short on money, still missing it. Good luck in your search!

Alexei

This must be the best Bruce Lee they did to date - I had it on display some time ago, but had to sell it when I was running short on money, still missing it. Good luck in your search!

Alexei

Thanks,yes it is the most popular one out there now and IF/WHEN i get it i will be good for a while...Dont need the Fist of Fury or Way of the Dragon as long as i have the Enter The Dragon Figures and Game of Death.Big Boss is also one i want in the future.

Still looking for this one,i might take a displayed one too as long as it is mint and comes with everything.

I wonder if you would pay for the PP fees and shipping ? I guess it never hurts to ask . that 500.00 dollar offer is awfully tempting

Is yours new or displayed?

after careful consideration im gonna pass right now. although it is extremely tempting . mine has never been displyed or handled. just opened for inspection .if i change my mind you'll be the first to know .

after careful consideration im gonna pass right now. although it is extremely tempting . mine has never been displyed or handled. just opened for inspection .if i change my mind you'll be the first to know .

Ah thanks man,my offer still stands unless i find a fair deal on ebay later on:D

Do you have Fist of Fury?I have this coming and willing to trade if you want it.

Version B is the better of the two, probably the best so far. Though the FoF is the best value for money.

It`s alright now,i got a deal from a guy on ebay for 550$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back