The " We're Schmucks for Timber" club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, it's expensive. some of us went for it anyways. So, who went ahead and bit the bullet ( so to speak) and ordered the overly expensive Timber and brick wall set?

I'll do my best to keep this first post updated as to who actualy is crazy enough to order one. And we can all post pics when he arrives :lol

I did.

The List 'O Schmucks
Lerath666
Khev
Buttmunch
joebiscruml
lcummins
Blackthornone
bran-chan
sheng_lung
Shadow King
The Josh <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1566434", true); </SCRIPT>
Bill Fremp
The Craw
darthmatrix
WookieBreath

Last edited:
I ordered it for now in hopes SSC sees people are willing to get enviroments. I can always cancel it later if I want and who knows, maybe they will do a throne for CC. AS far as Timber goes, He looks to be a good size. Wolves are generally the same size if not smaller than german sheppards. They are not over sized beast as Hollywood makes them out to be.

Man 130 bucks for that. Geez, imagine how much a vehicle would cost. I like that Timber and the wall but its way over price. Even for me. Geez

Should have just made it the exclusive for Snake Eyes and charged an extra $40, maybe $50. $130 for this seems a bit much IMO, seeing as how it doesn't come with a crappy figure like Belloq.

I'm keeping the order. I haven't cancelled anything yet. I even had to buy my exclusive Snake Eyes off of ebay because of a mix-up.

Can add me to the list of schmucks. Only way I could see me canceling is if money got extreamly tight come end of the year.
Besides the 85' Snake-Eyes was my second Joe figure I ever got (first was the Snow Serpent) and he's just not compleat without Timber.

Jabba's Throne was just a slab of polystone for $200 and that was what, two years ago? A chunk of polystone building with a sculpted wolf accessory at $129.99 honestly isn't that surprising to me.

I ordered it for now in hopes SSC sees people are willing to get enviroments. I can always cancel it later if I want and who knows, maybe they will do a throne for CC. AS far as Timber goes, He looks to be a good size. Wolves are generally the same size if not smaller than german sheppards. They are not over sized beast as Hollywood makes them out to be.

Nah, I think he's still too small. Average timber wolves should be about 26-38 inches in height at the shoulder. This is anywhere from just a couple inches above the knee on the average all the way up to the hip on a 6' person. Timber really is the runt of the litter if his shoulder is dead-even with Snake's knee as shown in the last picture.

Back