GI Joe Environment Poll!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to hoping you all get the Throne Room since I didn't order a Cobra Commander and I may save some money by not needing it, lol.

Voted Cobra-La. :) The others (particularly the throne) already have a decent chance of getting made so I wanted to give a shout out to the 1987 movie to try and give it a shot.

I was the first one to vote on this poll and I voted Cobra-La!!!

COBRA~G-I-Joe-Cobra-LA-Posters.jpg

Problem is, given the figures released/announced, the only ones that really makes sense is the Cobra throne room or the Weather Dominator/Mass Device. Can't have much of a Flagg/Pit display with one Joe. Cobra-La only makes sense if you have at least one of the stupid monsters. I pray we never get them, though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rUw8cN6R8o0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rUw8cN6R8o0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Serpentor belongs with those ridiculous monsters.

Hmm...

considering at the 3-3/4 in. scale, the USS Flagg was ~7 ft long...

and if we wanted a FULL SIZE USS FLAGG,....

LOL

here is my annual salary, SSC.
Can you please make it have optional cushions so it can function as a couch as well? :)

Make it blend with the rest of the home environment? :) :banana :rotfl :lol

Makes you wonder if they do decide to do the PITT, will it be multiple releases for different areas of it?

I do agree with the more figures comment.

Hmm...

considering at the 3-3/4 in. scale, the USS Flagg was ~7 ft long...

and if we wanted a FULL SIZE USS FLAGG,....

LOL

here is my annual salary, SSC.
Can you please make it have optional cushions so it can function as a couch as well? :)

Make it blend with the rest of the home environment? :) :banana :rotfl :lol

23 feet long by Hasbro's standards. Now,. it if it was a 1/6 of a REAL USS FLAGG...forget about it... the Nimitz is 1092 feet long, divide by 6... 182 feet. I think that's why they went to 3 3/4 figures for RAH.

Back