Order of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to hint/list Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Anakin, and Obi-Wan. That would be a good mix. Plo has always been one of my favorite PT Jedi :D I hope we at least get at least one Sith this year!

Ki-Adi isn't my favorite, but an SSC version would be fantastic. He deserves it. One of, if not the most heartbreaking death in ROTS...

shaithis77 said:
I'm still bummed how Plo-Koon dies. Such a crappy way to go...

I gotta agree. All of them really: Plo, Ki, Aayala, Luminari etc... I mean, who knew it would be so easy to kill a Jedi?

Although Shaak Ti's death is kinda cool on the DVD deleted scenes...

If Sideshow makes an Aayla Secura, I hope he she comes with blaster scorch marks all over her back.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If Sideshow makes an Aayla Secura, I hope he she comes with blaster scorch marks all over her back.
Aayla Secura is a he she? And to think I thought she was hot :horror

:p

Sideshow said that one of the 9 will be a character never made in 1/6 before, and seeing that picture of Kit Fisto makes me wonder if it'll be him.
I think the different divisions of the 12" line will be mixed into the 9 figures this year so maybe we'll only get a couple of the Jedi Order, including Luke.

I hate to make broad, blanket statements, but I will without doubt pick up any and all PT Jedi SSC produces. Eeth Koth and Aayla Secura are my number one and three most wanted characters, respectively, and nearly my entire want list for the line consists of Jedi from Episodes I-III. I'm looking forward to this line more and more with everything I hear about it.

Buttmunch said:
Kit didn't get cut in half, just a slash across the chest :rolleyes: Same with Tinn. Koth got run threw though.

Sure, you don't see the pieces hit the floor, but that was a pretty broad swing to just slash across.
I frame-by-framed the fight, and I really think that slash went all the way through. He just fell out of rame first.
On a side note, read the novelization. Those Jedi get torn apart in the book!:clap
I guess I may not be such a huge Jedi fan. Except for Yoda, Kenobi, Anakin, and Luke.:peace

Koth was killed at the Battle of Geonosis when his LAAT gunship was blown out of the sky. Agen Kolar was run through by Sidious in the office "duel". Neither had fitting ends.

sorry if I'm behind, sideshow confirmed 9 jedi's to be made and only one will be never before released in 1/12 form?

Hydralisk said:
Koth was killed at the Battle of Geonosis when his LAAT gunship was blown out of the sky. Agen Kolar was run through by Sidious in the office "duel". Neither had fitting ends.

Yep, your right. I got those two confused again :banghead

Back