1/6th scale GIJoe vehicle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
The question is... would you by one????

Could you imagine?

Hiss Tank Please!!!!! :rock

09_Hiss__scaled_600-thumb.jpg

Sky Hawk, Fang, Water Moscassin. Please Sideshow. Also please release Tomax and Xamot figures.

It's Sideshow. Won't happen. If it was Hot Toys I'd say yes.

I'd take a Vamp and a Hiss. Wouldn't mind a CLAW glider either. But what I really need is the Killer Whale.

A dunno that Sideshow would want to get into vehicles, but a H.I.S.S. is small enough it would certainly be doable, and would probably cost no more than the HT Tumbler.

I would also like to see Serpentor with his Air Chariot. Thing would cost around $250, but I would get it.

With the announcement of Snake Eyes' environment, I have no doubt that if they did decide to tackle Mr. Leotard, they'd no doubt sculpt a polystone version of his chariot and release it for comparable to what they're selling Snake Eyes' environment for.

I'd definitely buy any 1/6 Joe/Cobra vehicles that SSC decided to make. If they can make a 1/4 scale Speeder Bike then bring on a 1/6 scale Swamp Skier! :monkey5

I would also like to see Serpentor with his Air Chariot. Thing would cost around $250, but I would get it.

Can you imagine how nice that would be? I doubt it if they sell them together. Serpentor will most likely be sold seperately. The air chairot itself would be 250 since they charging 1 bucks for a wall and a wolf.

THe GI Joe Snow Cat will make a nice 1/6 vehicle figure. But that will be so pricey.

Back