Jumble fun re: new license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the first three letters myself R-A-T. With the number of blank spots present, and their hint of the license being special (or as I interpret it: big), my guess would be Harry Potter 12 inch. I'd wait for more letters but I'm too upset right now getting yet another problem package through the mail (not from Sideshow, they're innocent).

17 letters at least that is what they put on the jumble page.
I hope it is something not done before, new and exciting

I wasn't excited about the PFs when they first announced them, but I've come aboard in a big way.

And could someone PLEASE get a transcript of the chat today? I won't be able to make it.

So far all the letters correspond to TERMINATOR. :banana
Just missing two letters and then whatever the rest says. Maybe it's "TERMINATOR FIGURES"? That's 17 letters long. I hope they mean 1/6 scale!
:banana

I'm not in for the 1/4 lotr, but if it is like SW it will lead to 12" which then I would buy every figure. But 1/4 is a no for me.

(a bit worried about other lines now)

TheObsoleteMan said:
Well, it's official.

$225-$450 each, ouch. Glad I'm not a LOTR collector.

I am but this is beyond my reach. It's already hard enough to collect some of the Star Wars PF's moneywise :(

Sideshow is now LOTRColllectibles. Not a new license really, just a new format. Congrats to you LOTR fans, I guess it means the rest of our wallets will be getting a long break.

Ironman1188 said:
Sideshow is now LOTRColllectibles. Not a new license really, just a new format. Congrats to you LOTR fans, I guess it means the rest of our wallets will be getting a long break.

Yea, oh well, more $$$ to spend on 12" Star Wars :joy

Back