Advance Tickets for Ep3 in USA...anyone know?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's usually about two weeks before the films opens where I'm at. But that always varies from theater to theater.....

Best bet is to call up the cinema you wanna go see it at. They'll most likely have some info there.

I would expect no until after the first of May. I think some contracts are still being worked out between certain theatres.

'Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith' will be available to be booked by theatres after 4/20/2005. Tickets will go on sale on Fandango as soon as theatres program show times for this movie in their system.

Please check back on Fandango.com after 4/20/2005 to see when tickets go on sale. Click here and then enter in your zip code to find theatres scheduled to play the highly anticipated next release of Star Wars in your area. Rest assured that as soon as tickets are made available to the public, dates will be updated in our system and tickets may be purchased using our service.

Agent0028 said:
:rotfl What in the world were you doing to find this old thread?

Looking for another old thread from the ezboard days, but this one caught my eye. I sure hope that Gruson was able to find tickets to Episode III...

Well just in case he didn't...

***SPOILER WARNING***

I can't believe Anakin turned to the dark side at the end. And that he's the one who killed Padme. :emperor :monkey2

Damn, you ruined the whole thing for me. Now I know how it all turns out. :lol

Sorry pallie, I put that spoiler warning up first. Not my fault you read past the line. :p

Batty said:
I loved the part where Jar Jar became a Jedi.
Whoa whoa hold it, hold it, we joke around on this board, but some things just shouldn't be joked about. *shudders*

Back