My slayer collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you like my collection?

• Total voters

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum
and i love buffy/angel and the lovely sarah michelle gellar

and i love sideshow and dst.
well here is a link to pictures of my collectionof dst figures and sideshow buffy figures along with other stuff.

if you could give tip like how you would have the shelfs setup would be great.(i dont really like it)itss ok though

so please post feedback so i no what changes to make and if people liked it or disliked it and if so why.

sorry for blury pics(i didnt no how to work camera and it was dark)
so here goes.
https://photobucket.com/albums/c7/buffy007/

Nice, neat, and well-organized collection, buffy-collector! And, I think the lighting has an eerie, atmospheric quality, very reminiscent of Buffy, Season One.

If I may offer one suggestion, it would be to place your Sideshow figures in more dynamic poses, and have them interact more.

Thanks for sharing your collection with us — and welcome to the boards!

dpb.jpg

how u mean?
sorry bout light not much cause there in a shawdy area and is always raining lol
i like them like that i hate them in pose's
thanks guys

Bodie The cursed:why you say it was horrid please give me ips on how to make it not horrid.
pitchin:what did you think was wrong?
and thanks every oone else

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Mmm you need more light there i cant see your collection

More light? "The" Dwimmerlaik needs more light??? A creature of the dark needs more light! Does not compute... Personally I agree with FrankenFan: the lighting makes it all very atmospheric, almost dramatic! Especially the self-portraits.

Dont vote that you dont like it because of the light.if you cant see the pic then dont vote if you can vote.but your voting on the collecion not how clear the pics are

buffy-collector said:
how u mean?
sorry bout light not much cause there in a shawdy area and is always raining lol
i like them like that i hate them in pose's
thanks guys

Ye I like mine in sorta symbolic poses, not wielding heaps of weapons with action poses. That just me though. For example, with my GD Buffy, instead of having her holding all weapons and being actiony I have mine holding a single stake looking up and away. So it looks I dunno, well it just looks nicer to me.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
More light? "The" Dwimmerlaik needs more light??? A creature of the dark needs more light! Does not compute... Personally I agree with FrankenFan: the lighting makes it all very atmospheric, almost dramatic! Especially the self-portraits.

Alice i dont mean that, light to see the images better because they cant be seen well, oh well you understood another thing and i didnt vote , because i cant see his collection

i needc to get more pics as i have double what i did but i will show after xmas when i get even more buffy!:horror

Back