Studio Scale Millenium Flacon @ Play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather get an AT-AT instead of that. anyone know a store which still have AT-AT's for sale?

I'd rather get an AT-AT instead of that. anyone know a store which still have AT-AT's for sale?

12 months ago Play had the At-At for £400 shipped, they could hardly get rid of them,
I managed to get mine about May last year off e bay for £500 shipped, (Just keep asking sellers to do it outside of e bay for that price, they will say yes at some point!)

12 months ago Play had the At-At for £400 shipped, they could hardly get rid of them,
I managed to get mine about May last year off e bay for £500 shipped, (Just keep asking sellers to do it outside of e bay for that price, they will say yes at some point!)

Unfortunately I cannot do ebay...

The Falcon is an amazing piece, but it does require quite a bit of room to display, and ideally you'd want to get an acrylic top made for it. I haven't managed to do that yet. It's right up there with the 1:1 droids as one of the ultimate Star Wars collectibles in my opinion.

I don't regret getting mine when RF was selling them for $800 shipped. :chew

They had them for $800 shipped? I got mine from Redford Films for $800, but they charged a fairly large shipping fee.

You know what, you're right it was about $80-100 to ship I think.

Back