5 catagories of 12"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was an interesting tidbit in the rebelscum interview with Brock and Jared: They are planning 5 different categories of figures-

-The Jedi Order
-Galactic Rogues
-The Sith Lords
-The Legacy Collection
-The Military Of Star Wars

Hopefully the Legacy collection will have the most as that is the main characters, of course some of them will cross over into other categories. The Military was interesting -sounded as if they weren't going to be likenesses but just generic sculpts like the other military figures they've done in the past.

Sith Lords - there's like 4 right? So that's easy.

Galactic Rogues - can you say Boba?

Military - tie fighter pilot would be my #1, but all the troopers - Snow Trooper, Speeder Trooper, Clone commander

I think the generic faces would be unmasked people like the rebels. Strange they think they need to divid it up. I wonder if they plan on doing a lot of Sith variants then: Sidious, Tyranus, Maul, Vader. Not much there.

Darklord Dave said:
Military - tie fighter pilot would be my #1, but all the troopers - Snow Trooper, Speeder Trooper, Clone commander

i know a lot of folks didn't like episode 1, but the naboo soldiers and pilots had really cool uniforms and will be great figures.:cool:

i'm kinda hoping sideshow dosen't do the figures marmit has already done for a while. i don't see how sideshow could do them any better.

Last edited:
This Star Wars line sounds massive. While I'm a huge Star Wars fan and plan on getting every damn piece they put out; I wonder if they're pulling some of their staff off other lines. Looks like they'll need to freelance more work out. If they even do that. Just a thought.:dunno

Lots of the SSC sculptors are freelance, if they need more people they'll have no trouble finding them.

9 in the first year isn't a massive number. Price-wise that's about 2 PFs.

The categories also include extended universe characters. So there could be more then the four Sith in the movies. Like Darth Bane and Darth Malak. I don't know about Asajj Ventress, technically she was never a Sith, but it's pretty easy to mistake her as one.

The Military Of Star Wars has me intrigued. I can't wait for some Rebel, Republic, and Imperial forces!

Darklord Dave said:
Lots of the SSC sculptors are freelance, if they need more people they'll have no trouble finding them.

9 in the first year isn't a massive number. Price-wise that's about 2 PFs.

Or one grievous...

The military line could certainly have 3 or more sub-groups -
Rebel Alliance
Imperials
and...
Ewoks?

My list of must have characters:

Darth Bane
Admiral Daala
General Jan Dodonna
Bib Fortuna
Kyle Katarn
Aurra Sing
General Maximilian Veers

....and everybody in-between!!!:joy

Darklord Dave said:
The military line could certainly have 3 or more sub-groups -
Rebel Alliance
Imperials
and...
Ewoks?

Don't forget the GUNGANS!!!! Messa wants Jar Jar Binks! :D

Please don't kick my ass...................

Back