Hi to everybody!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many moons ago I frequented here, but then lost my way and also totally forgot my sign on. I've recently become obsessed with The Dead collection which led me back to all of you wonderful people.

I live in Texas, have worked for the same company for about 10 years with a recent promotion, make my home with ummm cats (the number would only make you label me the crazy cat lady), I recently got myself a Bengal kitten which is pretty much cat mixed with dog with a touch of Satan. I have a crafty touch which I use to make jewelry and sculptures, I have an Etsy store on which I sale my wares. Just to show off this little fellow which I am particularly proud of, he was a commission.

Cartman1.jpg

My love of collecting started with Buffy, which led to conventions and action figures and statues and trading cards and and and ... I mostly prefer things on the creepy side. I have a special place for all things Buffy, Nightmare Before Xmas and classic movie monsters with a special love for Nosferatu.

And this is Satan aka Gomez Addams

cary19.jpg

Now that I have over shared it's nice to be home again
buffy.gif

Last edited:
Hi Desilu that is a great looking custom you have done. Hope to see you eventually post more of your work in the custom section.

...and the kitten has very noticable tiger stripes! Does he/she scare the regular tabby cats? Anyway, welcome back :)

Hi Desilu that is a great looking custom you have done. Hope to see you eventually post more of your work in the custom section.

...and the kitten has very noticable tiger stripes! Does he/she scare the regular tabby cats? Anyway, welcome back :)

Thanks so much, I hope to get back to it very soon.

Gomez thinks he's the boss of everything (must be that touch of asian leopard in him), he does consult with others at times though ...

Zuni_doll.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Thanks so much, I hope to get back to it very soon.

Gomez thinks he's the boss of everything (must be that touch of asian leopard in him), he does consult with others at times though ...

Zuni_doll.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

oh wow you have a zuni that's awesome ...and freaky lol! Gomez and the zuni make quite the pair. :lol I remember seeing the trilogy of terror a long time ago, mustve been early 80s.

Back