Finally found my way back home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daeron the Minstrel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. :wave It's great to be back home. Some of you may remember me, a lot of you probably won't but I am one of the original Sideshow Freaks that was around at the boards inception....yes I still have the t-shirt to prove it (which hopefully should hold some meaning to the old timers around here).

Lost track of everyone when the forum moved/changed address,couldn't find anyone for ages :computer and when I did finally track the forum down life moved me in a different direction/focus for a few years. I've been lurking here at the new site for a while now and thought it was about time I got my act together to make my presence known and finally come full circle back home to my fellow Freaks.

Times have changed, life has changed/moved forward (though sometimes it may have felt like one step forward /two steps back), for better or worse and I'm finally looking forward to reacquainting myself with all the old timers as well as making some new friends here.

So hi to everyone here and its great to finally come back home :family

Daeron!
:blissy
Welcome Back! :rock
I have missed your posts!

Dunno if you remember my name change but I was SamAKALiz back on the first board, but you had posted here and on Shadow & Flame since I've turned grueSam...

Good to see you. :D

-samantha

bf-welcomeback-2.gif

Daeron!
:blissy
Welcome Back! :rock
I have missed your posts!

Dunno if you remember my name change but I was SamAKALiz back on the first board, but you had posted here and on Shadow & Flame since I've turned grueSam...

Good to see you. :D

-samantha

bf-welcomeback-2.gif

She is lying. This one went by DarkSyren.
PM me for pics and a website.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

JK

Thanks Danny, thanks Sam (definitely remember you both from the old days) :joy

P!tu I feel like I know you already though we've never met...just seen a lot of your videos on Youtube. Love the way you bring your own personality to your reviews...keep it up and stay true to yourself. I know you will anyway:chew

Also last but not least thank you to everyone here for making an Aussie :taz feel welcome.:peace

Danny yep you're right it is the infamous Wetaholics Anonymous t-shirt that I'm referring to. Was one of the lucky few that managed to get hold of one before they stopped being made.

Dark Syren, now there's a nightmare inducing name and might I add a name that is better left in the past...(Don't worry Samantha never mistook you for her for an instant)... I'll leave it for someone else to fill in the details regarding Dark Syren, though I'm guessing that most of you already know her story, I just don't really want to get involved with dredging up any bad memories.

I'll have to get organized and arrange a picture thread of my setup. Just have to get my hands on a digital camera to take some up to date pictures...yeah I still don't own a camera. But here's a couple of oldies that I've still got setup the same way

fishtank3.jpg

The fish tank is one of the only things about my setup that hasn't changed much over the years,except that the Star Wars figures have moved to another location around the house. I've kept all my statues, haven't sold any off or anything, just rearranged my collection/house several times till I'm finally at a point where I'm fairly happy with how things are displayed. Happy that is until I buy that next statue and end up rearranging half my collection to make space for the newest arrival. :banghead I guess that's part of the fun of collecting... rearranging things over and over again till you get them setup just right. Only to change your mind later on and shuffle everything around to give your newest favourite pride of place in your display

gandalf%20wall2.jpg

Sorry for the large file size of the Gandalf pic didn't realize it was quite that large ...not sure how to go about resizing it...if it's too big then a mod can feel free to resize it if necessary.... Anyway this is a closeup of the picture that takes up one of my lounge room walls...yes I've been a LoTR fan for most of my life...this pic predates the movies by about 7 years...I'll just show a closeup for now as the pictures of the surrounding area of the wall/lounge room are now out of date as to how I have things setup now.

Anyway that's a small teaser for now until I get around to starting a proper Display thread, thanks again to everyone for making a person feel at home. Looking forward to some fun times. :duff

Back