• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Arnold T-800 Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, Im finally going after my grail piece..The Sideshow Arnold T-800 Life Size Bust.. Im kicking myself now for missing this when I had the chance :( The problem is, Im not gonna be able to pay the full price up front, so I need someone to work with me and hold the Bust until I get the money saved up... Also I'd like to keep it US only...Sorry international sellers. And I'd like to pay by Money Order.

So if anyone is out there that can help me find my grail and work with me by holding it until I get the money, then please get back to me...Thanks in advance guys :)

Last edited:
Yeah we already talked, but unfortunately a deal couldn't be worked out, thanks for the heads up tho terry, I appreciate it...My search continues :)

check this out, James-

AUCTION LINK

he's located near you...I think.

perhaps you could work on the price...but its good to start with !

Nah dude, for one he doesn't have a box and two, I don't feel comfortable working with ppl on Ebay, all the horror stories from ppl dealing with it...I trust ppl on here over the ppl on Ebay any day...Really appreciate you trying to help me out tho man, Thanks :)

I think Im just gonna prob let this thread die out and try again when I have the money saved...I was hoping to find someone on here or S&F willing to work with me, but it's not working out :( yes Im discouraged :lol

if you real want one just save all your pennies and sell a few items and get the cash in hand. but as they say....money talks and BS walks. good luck in your search. you better hurry though; cause I'll be hunting one of these down in the future..:lol

Yeah, well I don't have anything to sell right now..

What I was trying to do was to find someone to work with me, that way I have the security of knowing that I have one being held for me while I work to save the funds, like a layaway plan of sorts...Ive lost three chances to land one since starting this thread :( So we know how that plan is working out :lol

So the more I think about it, it might of been a bad idea, so I think Im just gonna try again in about 4 or 5 months when I have enough money saved, but hey, if there is anybody still out there that will help me out with my offer, then by all means please let me know :lol

Last edited:
Somebody help JC OUT!!!

I see your point, but, I would still try and sell items, maybe just "easier to find" items that you can pickup again later rather, than this very limited bust.
5 months from now you might be paying over a 1000 while now its still possible to find it in the 800-900 area.

Yeah, well I don't have anything to sell right now..

What I was trying to do was to find someone to work with me, that way I have the security of knowing that I have one being held for me while I work to save the funds, like a layaway plan of sorts...Ive lost three deals to land one since starting this thread :( so we know how that plan is working out :lol

So the more I think about it, I think it might of been a bad idea, so I think Im just gonna try again in about 4 or 5 months when I have enough money saved, but hey, if there is anybody still out there that will help me out with my offer, then by all means please let me know :lol

5 months from now you might be paying over a 1000 while now its still possible to find it in the 800-900 area.

Oh yeah, I hear ya bro..That's why I was trying to find and secure one now and just pay it off...All I want is my grail piece damnit!! :lol

Back