Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice start! I don't have any SS 12 inch figures. How's the quality on these (sculpts, clothing, accessories)?

jedi Luke first 12"

Yes, excellent! I will be slapping in an order, but could we first have something that nears completion of the Buffy line, with a 12" Giles, please!

And the shirt will fold down for the Death Star look. 9 figures planned for the coming year!:banana

Never wanted those stupid dollies, but that picture made me... hmmm - no can't start collect that too...
Very nice choice and tease-shot SS - almost too nice :eek:

You know, this will piss off a lot of people who bought the Medicom version recently. Not only that but, this Luke might be out of scale with Medicom Vader. LOL! :D

screamingmetal said:
You know, this will piss off a lot of people who bought the Medicom version recently. Not only that but, this Luke might be out of scale with Medicom Vader. LOL! :D

I would think that Medicom, itself would be the one who is pissed off. Interest in their Star Wars product has just shrank.

I have the first two Medicom offerings and will stop there. Since they BOTH were presents I can't exactly slap them on Ebay.

I sure hope the nine figures will be a nice mix of BOTH trilogies.

He'll probably be on the Oz body, but he'll still be out of scale with Medicom Vader. We can displays with forced perspective or something. And perhaps eventually SSC will get around to releasing that least desirable of all SW 12" - Vader.

Darklord Dave said:
He'll probably be on the Oz body, but he'll still be out of scale with Medicom Vader. We can displays with forced perspective or something. And perhaps eventually SSC will get around to releasing that least desirable of all SW 12" - Vader.

Probably not. Since Vader and Fett are the least popular characters ever made, you can bet that we don't ever even want to think about making them.

They're just guys in dumb helmets to me...

;)

Darklord Dave said:

i don't know why vader wouldn't be one of the figures released next year. his outfit and accessories aren't that complicated.

Here's my pick for PT: Maul, Anakin(ROTS),Obi (ROTS), Clone Trooper, Qui Gon

Back